No announcement yet.

Whoaa.. the female Flas...err Speedster

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoaa.. the female Flas...err Speedster

So what did you think of the girl flash-like character, speedster?
    I thought it was friggin awesome.. I loved her and think she will be very cool. I loved the special effects and that Hiro can keep up with her using his power. Awesome!
    What did anyone else think?

Agreed, she was awesome. I don't really like her hairstyle, but she seems like an awesome character regardless. Her acting is great too; she delivered that line about giving up his best friend perfectly IMO.

Comment

I also think she'll be cool. But another blonde!!!! I'm glad she at least has short hair!!! Sheesh........

She's got spirit and that's a good thing. I think that she would get along well with Hiro if she wasn't so bad for him lol.....

Comment

so far she seems interesting, but then again, I thought the new characters last season seemed interesting. Now, the only one I like is Elle, and she's not even a series regular anymore. Hopefully this one won't go the way of Maya and Monica.

Comment

Sooooo love her already! She seems like a very feisty interesting character , that is the type I'm bound to enjoy very much. Shes got that sarcastic in your face attitude that I love.. and the speed for some reason is perfect for that.. it excentuates (sp) it almost. I'm also thinking she will probably be a bit of a love interest for Hiro... He's so good with the ladies isn't he! Damn! First Charlie.. then that chicky from the past. But I hope this girl is a keeper.. she is really awesome.. and she has a super power! nice!

Comment

Is it just me or she supposed to look like something right out Japanese Anime?

Comment

She was rather annoying, like elle, I say they should both be killed off.

Comment

Cute, feisty, and a speedster... I'm sold. She's more of a gray character, though, than a hard-core villain, so I don't really see her as a nemesis to the "white hat" Hiro... hopefully, her "employer" can fill that role.

Comment

I love her. I hope to see more of her. This dark season needs levity.

Comment

She got on my nerves as fast as she can run

Comment

I like her.

But her being able to move during a timestop is just stupid.

Speed does not counter the total halt of the passage of time, sorry.

Comment

She did say that he must not be completely stopping time or she wouldn't be able to do that

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMonarch909
                          I like her.

But her being able to move during a timestop is just stupid.

Speed does not counter the total halt of the passage of time, sorry.
                          I was going to say the same, but then I realizer Hiro must be slowing down time to a crawl, which would make her superspeed look like normal movement.

Comment

The special effects were brilliant, the IDEA of the character was great, the character herself was slightly annoying, and her hairstyle was horrid. If they were aiming at "stylish" I do believe they missed.

Comment

I'm not a huge Heroes fans, but I watched it last night and I thought she was the best part of the premier. Super speed is such an awesome power and it looks great on screen. I still think Heroes is a bit of a rip off of Smallville. Who would win in a race between her and Bart hehe?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎