Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's Micah ,TV girl and the boy who can fly ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Micah ,TV girl and the boy who can fly ??

Anyone ??

At this point, sucked into the never ending vortex of doom; the Plot Hole.

Or maybe they'll come up later, who knows?

Comment

Who care's these episodes had enough going on..Did we really need more to digest? LOL. I'm sure their stories will flesh out in later episodes.

Comment

Micah & TV girl will probably be back as the story with "tracy" is revealed, but Flying boy was a throwaway character we can do without he serves no purpose

Comment

lol ty

Comment

I'm assuming by TV girl u mean Monica, right? Well, if so, Micah and Monica will probably be in later episodes, if I'm correct when I assume that Tracy will be looking into this Niki person that so resembles her. Altho I did here that they might be written off the show soon, but hopefully I'm wrong. I was actually starting to like Monica.

And as for the flying boy, West is no doubt not on the show anymore. He was kind of a lame character and the powers that be believed that one of the reasons for the bad ratings of the second season was the increase of characters added to the show.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
              Who care's these episodes had enough going on..Did we really need more to digest? LOL. I'm sure their stories will flesh out in later episodes.
              Exactly its the season premier. There are so many stories we can follow and they weren't real main characters. They needed to focus on the main story lines and main characters to setup this season. They will probably be mentioned later. But its not a big deal and not even worth asking about IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by tragichero25
                And as for the flying boy, West is no doubt not on the show anymore. He was kind of a lame character and the powers that be believed that one of the reasons for the bad ratings of the second season was the increase of characters added to the show.
                agreed. i hated west anyway

Comment

I really don't care if they ever show up again..... I think that their storylines will continue later on but it looks like Heroes is tapping into Adults this season - at least for Villains....

Comment

Originally posted by Rosa76

Anyone ??
                    Chillin with Shelby and Mr.Muggles

Comment

Now that I think about it, they don't really have a spot this season. They'd have to open up a new storyline for them because they don't really tie into the other ones. Micah could go along with Tracy Strauss and try to find information on Niki, but I don't know if that'd build his character...

Ehh, but I *strongly disliked* West, so I'm glad he's gone. But I miss Monica and Micah...
                      Last edited by minerva73; 09-22-2008, 09:35 PM.

Comment

you know.. I was definately wondering the same thing. and with Nikki .. you know.. not being Nikki anymore.. where does that leave Micah? and didn't mimic girl get captured i nthe finally of last season? So... isn't it kind of important to say what happened to her? I guess they could be going back and forth.. not able to put them all in one episode.. maybe put them in the next or something... like they did with Sylar sometimes last season.. i guess we'll have to wait and see. But with fly boy... ok... I would love it if he just flew away into the sun and exploded! because I didn't like him since he showed up. and i think he was mad at Claire and left anyways so maybe thats just it for him.. I hope.. I say good ridance. But I would miss Micah if he was gone.. he was totally awesome.. with a wicked power.. and mimic girl.. whatever her name is. I liked her too.. really cool. So lets hope we'll see them again

Comment

from what I read Micah and power mimic girl will not bereturning anytime soon but don't rule out a guest spot or two and was it North the flying boy? well people really did not like him anyway so he will just fade away.

Comment

Where the heck is the Haitian?

Comment

i loved west! i'll be really sad if he just dissapears with no explanation...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎