No announcement yet.

So Mohinder's Spider-Man?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps he does become a giant monster.

When Hiro went to the future, was that an explosion, or a Godzilla type creature tearing up Japan?

I gotta look closer.

Comment

O_0 I can't believe they gave him powerz. (yes, I said powerz. With a z.)

...Trying not to go all fangirly over here, but OMG, I finally got to see him with no shirt. And I was not disappointed! Woot!!

Aaaanyway, I found it interesting that he's mutating. A little off the wall for a show like Heroes, IMO, but at least they're trying to keep things fresh and not repeat themselves.

Didn't like the whole idea to mess with Mya, though. I mean, it makes her look trashy. Last season she was into Sylar and now she's hopping into bed with Mohinder?
      Can you say skanky much? (Though Sylar probably shouldn't really count, but she did kiss him.) What was the point? Was there even a point? "Hey, let's do this because we're a PG-13 type show!" TV show Writers. Uugggh.

Comment

It is not "trashy" for the guys to run around shirtless and ravenously jump the women, but if the women respond they are "trashy"

Honestly, I thought Maya was much "hotter" looking than the new Nikki this season.

Comment

^No, no. I was good with it up until he "jumped her" for seemingly no reason.
          Not just because she responded to it. (I almost thought nothing would happen, but he seemed a little too jazzed up for anything to not happen. Then when he said whatever it was about her body, I knew
          it was going there.)

Besides, who said it was wrong for guys to run around shirtless? If they didn't, I would be bored. ^_^

Heheh. His chest was jiggly. LOL!!
          Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 09-22-2008, 11:45 PM.

Comment

hahahaha That made me laugh!

Poor Mohinder, now he's sheding like that creepy bugkid in season 1 of smallville

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic

It is not "trashy" for the guys to run around shirtless and ravenously jump the women, but if the women respond they are "trashy"

Honestly, I thought Maya was much "hotter" looking than the new Nikki this season.
              If you watch the scene I think that Mo had some kinda sexual aroma on his side because he came on really strong and she just gave in and was sorta powerless to say the least.

Maya is trashy to me - just by the way she acts, how she dresses, and the overall character itself. Has nothing to do with her jumping Mo... or him jumping her.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

ewww... and lets hope we don't go all Fringe and see some kinda mutant spawn.......eww
              Last edited by Ginx; 09-23-2008, 07:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I was shocked to see that but I also always thought Heroes was more of a tribute to the superheroes in comic books and most of the show gives slight nods to them. The future Peter travels back in time to kill Nathan so as to prevent the testing, persecution, and slaughtering of all the other powered humans is reminiscent of X-Men's Days of Future Past. Mohinder having spider-like abilities from a scientific experiment is reminiscent of not only Spider-man but maybe also The Fly depending on what that mutation does.

I like all these references and tributes so I say bring it on.

Comment

I just watched the scene again, for some reason Mo was heavily drinking chocolate milk, he seemed to have a cooler full of it.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                    I just watched the scene again, for some reason Mo was heavily drinking chocolate milk, he seemed to have a cooler full of it.
                    wahh? lol - Ok I need to watch that again. Maybe it's coffee? This could end up being the anti-milk campaign lol....

Comment

It was indeed chocolate milk, he picked one carton up when Maya came in, it was empty, so he grabbed another one from a cooler and gulped it down really fast and leaped up the wall like Spidey.

Comment

Shoot, if chocolate milk is the secret I shoul've been Spider Woman by now!

Comment

I was thinking maybe he's some kind of lizard/reptile boy. Because they can also climb walls and peel.

and I was just thinking of how he had his dad's pet lizard named Mohinder

Comment

Mohinder has become LIZARD MOHINDER!

Chandra wasn't able to paint the future- he was able to name the future!

EDIT: Gah, you beat me by a split second!

EDIT: No you didn't, you beat me by a few hours. Sorry.
                            Last edited by The Ninth Doctor; 09-23-2008, 04:40 PM.

Comment

My theory is that Mohinder is turning into a Cockroach, because he's like in love with them and it'd be sweet and when he was "transforming" in the shower he looked pretty roachy, also Cockroach LOVE chocolate milk

Comment

Originally posted by Merfish
                                My theory is that Mohinder is turning into a Cockroach, because he's like in love with them and it'd be sweet and when he was "transforming" in the shower he looked pretty roachy, also Cockroach LOVE chocolate milk
                                I was thinking cockroach was an option when Beaman called his abilities "Bug powers", because the cockroach has been such a constant image for the show.

But Lizard Mohinder is more punny, so I'm sticking with that theory for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎