Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Badtoad.

I would have knocked off 1-2 minutes of Chloe and spread that around between Jimmy & Lois (maybe Jimmy could have initially helped Lois get in to the Black Creek then stayed behind while she went in).

I would have scraped the Tess/Reagan DP scene altogether and added an extra DP scene with Clark getting interviewed and showing off his insane typing speed before getting hired.

Other than that.. I think they handled things well screen wise.
    Last edited by Fallen One; 09-22-2008, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I would have scraped the Tess/Reagan DP scene altogether
      I would have axed that as well. Of all the scenes in Odyssey, I thought this one was the least needed. We had already established Tess in the initial Arctic scene, and then again with Lois. The Tess/Regan scene just felt like it was retreading territory, and it was 2m+ that could've been put to far better use.

But if it was up to me, I would've moved the whole part with Clark getting hired at the DP to 8x02. The scene with Clark and Lois was very cute, but the development needed far more time, and the premiere ep just didn't have enough to spare.

I also would've cut AC's gratititous shower scene. What the heck was the point of that?

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
        I would have axed that as well. Of all the scenes in Odyssey, I thought this one was the least needed. We had already established Tess in the initial Arctic scene, and then again with Lois. The Tess/Regan scene just felt like it was retreading territory, and it was 2m+ that could've been put to far better use.

But if it was up to me, I would've moved the whole part with Clark getting hired at the DP to 8x02. The scene with Clark and Lois was very cute, but the development needed far more time, and the premiere ep just didn't have enough to spare.

I also would've cut AC's gratititous shower scene. What the heck was the point of that?
        I agree, I found it to be an overall waste of a scene just there to inform everyone of how badass Tess is, but I think somethings are better left shown then said. If she is the threat Reagan thinks she is then she will show it in time.

I think Tess got almost all of her scenes, save for the FOS crystal scene, in the first 30 minutes. After that she wasn't seen until the end. That was an interesting choice. They introduced the villian early on, and then for the bulk of the episode it was about the Heroes of the episode.
        Last edited by Fallen One; 09-22-2008, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One
          ..taken over by a stuck up, idiotic, hypocrite mod who sees fit to kill any joy or fun that anyone had there and sees it fit to chase away everyone that doesn't bow to the rule of his/her thumb including our nicest & most trusted spoiler source Craig?
          The mod is the least of my problems with that site.

I also would've cut AC's gratuitous shower scene. What the heck was the point of that?
          Gratuitous shower scene. 'Nuff said.

Although I wish we could have seen Clark wash the Russia off of him on Ollie's jet.

Comment

Yeah! but a Clark shower scene would have been TOTALLY relevant and not gratuitous at all!

Comment

according to itune, it's 42 minutes and 44 seconds

Comment

Cool Stats BadToad! Do you have the other ones you've done posted on KSite somewhere? I'd love to see they ones you have done so far.

Comment

Thanks for the screentime BadToad.

Comment

Thank you BadToad. Keep up the good work

Comment

according to itune, it's 42 minutes and 44 seconds
                      That probably includes all the ending credits, which I don't include in my calculations. An episodes running time ends for me when we go to producer credits.

Do you have the other ones you've done posted on KSite somewhere? I'd love to see they ones you have done so far.
                      This is the first time I'm doing this here. But I do have a lot of the stats going back to S3
                      in my live journal. PM if you'd like a link.

Comment

Brilliant idea! Thanks.

I think Ollie's total proves that he needs his own series! (listen up, CW)

I'm disappointed to see so little of Lois, though.

Comment

I was wondering about this. I'm glad you posted the stats here.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎