Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odyssey Screentime Minutes

I used to post this on another board, but as I don't post there anymore, and I prefer to post here, I thought some of you would be interested in this

Odyssey - running time 41m, 51s (the "previously on" ran 1m, 27s)

Clark 17m, 24s
    Chloe 10m, 18s
    Lois 6m, 45s
    Jimmy 1m, 59s
    Tess 6m, 47s
    Oliver 10m, 59s

As the eps go on, I'll do the year-to-date, but this is week 1

Wow, thanks BadToad! Thats awsome of you!
    It's good to know Clark still gets the most sreentime. Hopefully it will stay that way this year!

Comment

Thanks for those numbers BT. I'm shocked at Tess' screen time. It seemed like she was on screen more than that.

Comment

Thanks!

That's exactly how it should be: Clark getting the most screentime.

Yay for Chloe getting into double digits.

Comment

when you put it like that it seems so miniscule

Comment

thanks for posting! you must have a lot of free time to do this 0_0

Comment

Very interesting numbers as always, BT. Jimmy and Tess screen time felt longer than that. Ugh. Are they ever going to give something interesting to do to Jimmy instead of being a love interest? Because the role doesn't really fit him.

I hope Clark's presence will remain strong, in quality and quantity!

Comment

BT, Thanks for the info. I'm always interested in the numbers.
                Also, Lex's name was mentioned 35 times in Odyssey!

Comment

That's interesting, thanks for taking the time to do it BadToad!

Originally posted by AgentChaos
                  That's exactly how it should be: Clark getting the most screentime.
                  Clark has always gotten the most screentime IIRC. Even in episodes like Veritas where it's not primarily focused on Clark. I think that he got less screentime in Sleeper and maybe Noir, but it's understandable.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
                  Thanks for collecting this info too, Sparkle! I guess it's not that difficult to slip a one syllable name 35 times in one episode. It seemed like a lot less.
                  Last edited by minerva73; 09-22-2008, 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thanks, BT! I love knowing the screen times for the characters. I'm glad you're doing it again this year.

Comment

wow.. thanks for that...
                      very interesting

Comment

Yay! Thanks BT!

jwm! You're on K-Site! Color me pleasantly shocked.

Comment

thanks for posting! you must have a lot of free time to do this
                          Hey! Should I be insulted? Actually, I have sporadic free time, but I started doing this in S6, and its sort of turned into a hobby.

Clark has always gotten the most screentime IIRC. Even in episodes like Veritas where it's not primarily focused on Clark. I think that he got less screentime in Sleeper and maybe Noir, but it's understandable.
                          Usually, yes, but not always. I'd say he has the most screentime about 85% of the time. I guess thats fair, though he'd always be on screen 20+ if it was up to me.

Thanks, BT! I love knowing the screen times for the characters. I'm glad you're doing it again this year.
                          Hey There. Nice to see your name here Yeah, I figured I'd have to keep up the tradition. I've also gone back and done the screentime totals from some of the earlier seasons. I still have to do S1 & S2, but I have S3-S7, and now I'm doing S8.

Awesome stat to add Sparkle. We should add that every week

Comment

jwm! You're on K-Site! Color me pleasantly shocked.
                            Heh. Second post so far! Couldn't have predicted I'd be here a couple years ago so I guess I'm a little shocked myself. I guess you could say I'm shopping around for a potential new home. I don't know where anything is around here but I've lurked a bit and it seems welcoming.

Hey There. Nice to see your name here
                            Thanks, and same to you! I've been wondering where everybody was disappearing to.
                            Last edited by jwm; 09-22-2008, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jwm
                              Heh. Second post so far! Couldn't have predicted I'd be here a couple years ago so I guess I'm a little shocked myself. I guess you could say I'm shopping around for a potential new home.
                              Heh. I feel you there. Our old "home" is getting... um, how do I put this nicely...

I can't.

Welcome to teh K-Site!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎