Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice Clark's clothes this ep.?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
    LoL, I think it was Oliver's shirt, but because Clark is so much bigger he couldn't button it up.
    - Worked for me... he looked amazing. I loved how they changed up his wardrobe in this episode. I hope it continues.
    That's what I thought, that shirt looked very Ollie-ish, and I'd love to comment on clothes later in the season, but I guess I'll have to take that to spoiler section......

Comment

i think the clothing he was wearing in russia made him look normal, it was a V-neck type of pullover with a t-shirt underneath, and clarks always wore the red jacket, sometimes the blue one...i can see keeping the red coat but having him in different colour shirts would be a good change, cause it sucks when he wears the standard bright blue shirt and red coat, i know it's a tv show but it makes it looks like taht's the only clothes he has, lol.

If they mix it up, white shirts, black shirts, dark blue that would be great. with clark ibeing raised on a farm you get use to wearing cheap T's when doing all that work around the farm, so even though he dresses simple like a farmboy, not having the same shirt every episode would be nice.

I say the colours need to be toned down, i've never seen the point making the blue and red so vibrant, there's just no need for that, damn it writers tone down teh colours, darker red, darker blues, just not so darn bright, lol...oh and how they filmed the scenes in russiah were awesome, very realistic atmosphere, sorta darker and had a movie feel to it, thats the way they should keep filming, especially during conflict and plots, made it seem i was watching a movie during those scenes, something about the filming, anyone else agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Dor el
        He'd better burn those work books. Tess has a picture of the tread made by his boots. Maybe that's another reason to put him in civies and out of the farm attire. When she sees that tread, she's gonna know he was there when Lex went missing. Wonder if that's why she cozies up to him later. Could it be because he is so stinkin' good looking? Nah. Gotta be the boots.
        i dont think thats a problem, thats probably the most common tread from shoes ever. even narrowing it down to shoe size there are still thousands of people with that shoe print and we are talking about in the whole world cuz the traveler could be anyone in the world for all she knows, they found the print in the north pole.

Comment

Clark needs to wear a suit... No more of that Red Jean Jacket... haha LOL! Ugh...

Comment

thanks to everyone for their replies!

Yeah I know that the red jacket is supposed to the "uniform" before the true cape and tights. And at the end, when he came back to himself and was restored to his powers by the son he got it back, which made sense.

Yet I still can't help but be sick of the red jacket! I'm sorry but I just am. And as someone mentioned, yes he wore different color combos in the earlier seasons. He had that yellow t-shirt he wore in a couple episodes. There was even that turtleneck that was a dark gray (I think?) that he wore in the episode Hug (the one with Kyle Tippet, the guy who could control people by touching them? Also, to date the only Kryptomutant not to go psycho, that we know of, but that's a whole other rant! LOL).

I just love that we got to see him in other colors (it's one of the best things about him being "not-Clark") and wanted to see if anyone else had noticed.

Comment

i agree, every other character wears different clothing Martha, Lana, Cloe, Lex, every other character wears different clothes in every epeisode, even Kara.

Clarks farm clothes is jeans, boots, and plain T-shirts, he dresses with no fashion, almost like he had no desire to. it makes sense, not everyone dresses the same, or has the same fashion sense. I do think now that Clark is a young man, on the verge of becoming superman, they should put him in different clothes at the DP, and stick to the jeans and different colored T-s while at the farm or not at work, use the same red jacket but tone the red down

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
                i dont think thats a problem, thats probably the most common tread from shoes ever. even narrowing it down to shoe size there are still thousands of people with that shoe print and we are talking about in the whole world cuz the traveler could be anyone in the world for all she knows, they found the print in the north pole.

Yeah, but man, the sheer size of that shoe print is bound to narrow the field. She will start have to start with the NBA and go from there. Those are some honkin' flippers Clark is sporting! B.O.S.F. (Big Ole Sexy Feet!) At some point, she is going to take a long look at Clark's feet and the light will go on...

Comment

When in the beginning he was in an other country. And i don't think his captives would let him go out for a shopping spree.
                  Then with Oliver, he was clearly borrowing some clother from Ollie. Anyone else notice that it wasn't his usual waredrobe.
                  Then at the end there he goes with the blue and red.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Madam Mimm
                    At some point, she is going to take a long look at Clark's feet and the light will go on...

Lex Luthor was really jealous of the size of Clark's feet....

Comment

clark looked absolutely HOT in gray

Comment

i now

you know.. he also used gray in identity... but he was absolutely clark

Comment

The clothes he wore in the Russian work camp were a welcome change.

Comment

Tom looked soooo hot in the Russia scenes..seriously!! Plus he was all mad/pissed off cuz he was stuck there so it made him even sexier!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎