Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the brawl between Clark and Oliver. I always like when the fights on the show are more than Clark just strolling in and tossing someone across the screen and there is actually a sense of struggle between two characters.

Close seconds are Clark's epiphany in the barn, the ending scene with Lois, and Clark getting shot/saved by MM.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-Super-Man -5
      What is your favorite scene from this episode?
      Mine has to be been Chloe is trying to save Clark, but it doesn`t work, very sad scene, and then the flashback... very sad memories, and the sounds just made it even more sadder.

i like that scene too!

Comment

1.The DP scene between Lois and Clark
        2. "death scene" It touched the heart...kinda knew though it wasn't the end for him though.
        3. That HAWT scene between gruffy Clark and Ollie...boy would I have LOVED to be in the middle of that one.
        4. Lois' reaction to seeing Clark in Montana and vice versa.
        5. The Barn scene with MM.( he will b back)

Comment

1) Martian Manhunter flying Clark into the sun. That was wicked!!
          2) The barn scene with Clark and MM. Tom and Phil play of each other perfectly!!
          3) Clark and his sweaky chair annoying Lois. Priceless!!! Go Clois!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Clark: We need to split up..

Oliver: WE? watch out Clark...pretty soon you'll be wearing a homemade costume and sporting a secret identity like the rest of us...

Comment

Originally posted by Jephael
              I loved the part with Clark in the truck when he tried to smash through the gate. That was pretty cool IMO!!!
              Me too!

Comment

clark+squeaky chair= best moment ever!!!

Comment

Definitely the ending scene with Clois.
                  But the Clark and Oliver brawl comes in a close second

Comment

I really REALLY cannot explain how much I LOVED the flashbacks. It was so sad, but so needed! I've been saying forever that there needs to be an episode entirely devoted to flashbacks.

Also, the Clark and Lois scene at the Daily Planet was fun.

The scene with Tess in the library of the mansion was shot really well, I found it stunning.

Comment

Clark crushing the football in the barn....I mean we don't even know where MM picked it up from.

Comment

Clark and Lois

Comment

The final scene at the DP. It was great to see Clark having fun annoying Lois. It was great to see him look so happy when walking away after telling her they would be deskmates - he genuinely looked like he wasn't carrying his usual burdens. And it was great to see that she was secretly pleased with this development - after all, it was her that pushed him into applying for a position at the DP. Clark and Lois working together at the DP? Bring it on!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎