No announcement yet.

Clark & Lois End Scene Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boywithbluehanger
    I was putting it out there for everyone to comment back on, I was just being a smart ass...couldn't ya tell?
    Sorry. I've just learned you have to be careful on these boards some people are pretty sensitive and one post can start an all out war

I just didn't want you to think i was being facitious or anything... But since you were being a smart ***.... I can now do this...

Better late than never I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Russkafin
      I didn't realize you could just fill out a job application and become a staff writer for a great metropolitan newspaper, with your own desk and everything, being a college dropout with no real writing experience other than your high school newspaper!
      Well, you have to consider that Clark has pretty solid connections. Lois and Chloe for starters would be pretty good references. And not to mention that his mother is a US senator.

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
        Better late than never I guess!

Now the difference from what I did and what you did is: Your response is against the forum rules!!

Mods, tell her what she's won! j/k

its all gravy

Comment

They looked like they were having alot of fun, and let's face it, it is so great to see Tom happy and smiling!!

Comment

Don't forget about Perry either.

Comment

I liked the scene quite a bit and as for the scene I have no complaints.
              Relating to the scene I have two.
              There wasn't any explanation as to how Clark went about getting hired. i.e. who's the editor now.
              And it should have been placed before the scene with Clark, Oliver, Dinah and Arthur.

Comment

Originally posted by boywithbluehanger
                Now the difference from what I did and what you did is: Your response is against the forum rules!!

Mods, tell her what she's won! j/k

its all gravy

*wishes she had witty remark..But can come up with none*

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
                  OK don't shoot me...But honestly...And trust me I was definitely turned off by Chimmy last year.. Completely... I didn't like them...I thought the propsal was cute..But i didn't want Chloe to accept at all...However, the Chimmy scene tonight...Chloe looked genuinely happy and in love with Jimmy..Which completely threw me off. But if she continues to smile and act like she's in love with him and he redeems himself from being a total youkonwwhat...Then I think I can be OK with Chimmy...But I'll have to wait and see.
                  I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
                    I liked the scene quite a bit and as for the scene I have no complaints.
                    Relating to the scene I have two.
                    There wasn't any explanation as to how Clark went about getting hired. i.e. who's the editor now.
                    And it should have been placed before the scene with Clark, Oliver, Dinah and Arthur.
                    Agreed, I think them ending it with Clark walking away would have been perfect.

They could have had that DP scene, THEN have Clark outside talking to the JL (like he just left the DP), and have him walking off. Symbolic of going out on his own and becoming more independent.

Comment

oh god.. i loved that scene

Comment

I think it was forced. I think the Chloe Jimmy thing was as well. I think they should have worked into the CK at the DP thing not started him right off there with her - she worked for hers, he did not.

Comment

I'm in my happy place.

Comment

I thought it fit well with the end of the episode. He's all new beginnings and stuff and this is just a tid bit (I HOPE) of what we'll see this year. Lois even looked at him kinda like she might like him just a teeny bit! Made my heart flutter just a smidge. Lois and Clark have to be my all time favourite pairing of like... all time...

I was recently looking for information about the next Superman move to see if i could find ANYTHING about it and there was a guy commenting on what the next one should and shouldn't have and one of the things was for Superman to get over Lois! That it was old and Superman shouldn't be about Lois. I was like WHAT? Superman without Lois is just.... boring! You gotta have the love story! And it looks like this year we're finally gonna get it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisMac
                              boywithbluehanger: Are you kidding me? It was fantastic! Lois thought Clark was simply there to have a quick visit and recap the rescue time they had together... and then finds out in the span of a heartbeat that Clark is going to be working across the desk from her, not to mention the sly smile she had at the end. Clark calling her "Lane" was pure liquid awesome. What do you think could have possibly made it stale and "forced"?

yeah and couldn't agree more plus this was a fun scene and finally the writing was rock hard as it tends to be sometimes on this show and i'm glad the writing progressed and gave clark a sense of humor and better outlook on life now about damn time

Comment

Totally loved it. It was the best scene in the history of Smallville, so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎