Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved it too.

Great smiles from both.

Comment

It was cute. I didn't really understand Lois smiling though. I sorta wanna know how he got there in one day too. Just like Chloe, she had an interview and sorta with Lois. It would have been nice to see how our future superman lands a job there. Could have done with an interview with Tess or something. I mean if filling out an application gets you to the DP that easily why hadn't Chloe just done that?

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
        You know what would have been better placement??
        Remove the Chloe/Jimmy scene.....and place it right there. That would have made my night!
        I thought the Chimmy scene was very cute.

Comment

Originally posted by TWLOVER03
          I know! THe standards keep going down! Chloe had to work her way up. Lois got a job out of the blue but eventually earned it, and now a college dropout has been put of the first floor. Gotta love television ;]
          Clark Kent in "Superman The Movie" just walked in and got a job too

And BEAUTIFULLY put lisasstar!

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
            Like you said not everything is perfect to everyone and you are perfectly welcome to think the scene wasn't that great...And I am perfectly welcome to completely disagree with you..
            and as seen by your post anyone is also welcome to reply to someone who never commented them or to someone who doesn't care... Thanks for posting! LOL

Comment

Nothing forced about it, probably the best Clois scene EVER. My gawd that was awesome!

Comment

I loved the looks, and it just felt so Lois and Clark-ish(the tv show)

Comment

Originally posted by Minela
                  I thought the Chimmy scene was very cute.
                  It was...but gosh, I just hate it so much!
                  Who knows, maybe I'll have to re-consider the chimmy relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by boywithbluehanger
                    and as seen by you post anyone is also welcome to reply to someone who never commented them or to someone who doesn't care... Thanks for posting! LOL
                    I'm sorry I thought you were putting it out there for everyone to comment on... I thought you wanted feedback from other posters on why they liked the scene...I didn't know you were looking for someone to specifically answer...Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
                      I'm sorry I thought you were putting it out there for everyone to comment on... I thought you wanted feedback from other posters on why they liked the scene...I didn't know you were looking for someone to specifically answer...Sorry...

I was putting it out there for everyone to comment back on, I was just being a smart ass...couldn't ya tell?

Comment

It was...but gosh, I just hate it so much!
                        Who knows, maybe I'll have to re-consider the chimmy relationship.
                        OK don't shoot me...But honestly...And trust me I was definitely turned off by Chimmy last year.. Completely... I didn't like them...I thought the propsal was cute..But i didn't want Chloe to accept at all...However, the Chimmy scene tonight...Chloe looked genuinely happy and in love with Jimmy..Which completely threw me off. But if she continues to smile and act like she's in love with him and he redeems himself from being a total youkonwwhat...Then I think I can be OK with Chimmy...But I'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Yep, there's no denying it. That was classic Lois and Clark.

Comment

I actually thought that Eric and Tom had the same offbeat dynamic they've always had together. I enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see how they'll interact.

Comment

You know what would have been better placement??
                              Remove the Chloe/Jimmy scene.....and place it right there. That would have made my night!
                              LOL... aw, you just want to remove Jimmy/Chloe completely.

You know, I have to say that Chimmy didn't annoy me as much as it usually does. Did they... dare I say it... have chemistry for about 30 seconds? Chloe actually sounded sincere when she told him that he's perfect for her. Still hate the 'ship, on principle, but it didn't grate as much.

Regarding the topic of this thread:

I thought the scene was cute, but yes it was completely random and out of the blue. There was zero build-up to it. I mean, I understand that Clark has now decided to be very proactive and go out and live life, etc. However, the leap from THAT to "I'm gonna get a job at the DP" was a bit of a stretch. Also, it ended on this note where he goes off on his own from the JL and, then, the same night managed to get his own name-plate at the DP and get hired & everything.

I understand that they're to jump start the series and get the ball rolling really quickly, but that was not that well done. It makes me wonder if that scene was supposed to be in 8.02 and then they decided to have it in 8.01, instead.

The scene, itself, was nicely done -- just didn't fit well within the context of the episode.

Comment

Oh, that was an excellent scene! And I liked that it was upbeat! It left me with a happy glow when the episode was over!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎