Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark & Lois End Scene Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first I thought they were going to end it with Clark walking away, but I was happily wrong, whew!

LOVED that scene, I miss a smiling Clark!

Comment

I loved the end! It felt like such a release after so long! I'm excited about this season now and before I totally wasn't!

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
        I LOVED the scene...very cute.

If I had one complaint it would be that it didnt fit very well. I would have expected it to end with clark walking down the street....it seemed a little squeezed in. But I still loved it just the same.
        IA. The scene itself was awesome and cute and...I could talk about it all day...
        But it did seem a little oddly placed...I think it would have been better to end with Clark walking down the streets of Metropolis too...But the scene itself was simply fantastic TW and ED really nailed it!

Comment

Were you looking at the same scene as the rest of us?

It was GREAT!

Dude, lighten up. (And I mean dude is a non-gender way)

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
            IA. The scene itself was awesome and cute and...I could talk about it all day...
            But it did seem a little oddly placed...I think it would have been better to end with Clark walking down the streets of Metropolis too...But the scene itself was simply fantastic TW and ED really nailed it!
            I agree on the odd placement, but at the same time, I keep thinking...

So what Jenn? It's Clark and Lois at the DP!!

Comment

If it's any sign of the Clois dynamic for the rest of the season, then I am EXCITED!

Comment

I have never seen TW shine like he did in tonight's episode or in the DP scene. Love or hate Clois the truth of the matter is TW and ED are amazing together. . they could be in a cereal commercial and I would fall in love with them. Their chemistry is amazing. Lightning in a bottle has been captured and it airs on Thursday nights in the form of Tom Welling and Erica Durance. . . .I like both Lana and Chloe and think that KK and AM are respectively good actors, but honestly ED is the only one that has brought the light out in TW. . .sparks fly where they fly. . and they fly all over these two.

Comment

I didnt mind that scene but yeah the whole end looked squeezed in. I think they really should of done a 2 hour premier to tie it all in nicely. I Iliked the planet scene but i wasnt fond of the scene with lois and clark looking for chloe. It seems silly to have Lois there just to get knocked out cold after all that LOL. Plus i missed having a Chlark scene near the end to discuss what had happened. But that's just me. It might just be on the cutting room floor LOL.

Comment

I didn't realize you could just fill out a job application and become a staff writer for a great metropolitan newspaper, with your own desk and everything, being a college dropout with no real writing experience other than your high school newspaper!

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
                      It did seem a little out of place, like it was just hanging there, by itself. But it was needed, because it's a nice setup for Plastique.

Comment

That was my favorite part of the show. Just to see Clark getting Lois nerves was funny to watch. The smiles classic Clark and Lois.

Comment

*Rolls eyes at this thead*

Comment

it was great my favorite love clois

Comment

Originally posted by Russkafin
                              I didn't realize you could just fill out a job application and become a staff writer for a great metropolitan newspaper, with your own desk and everything, being a college dropout with no real writing experience other than your high school newspaper!
                              I know! THe standards keep going down! Chloe had to work her way up. Lois got a job out of the blue but eventually earned it, and now a college dropout has been put of the first floor. Gotta love television ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Russkafin
                                yeah...But as Oliver once said..."Just roll with it"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎