No announcement yet.

Clark & Lois End Scene Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark & Lois End Scene Discussion thread

Has anyone seen the clip over at eonline, where clark is talking to lois about seeing her bright and early monday morning?

If you look at clark, he looks like and acts like Christopher Reeve, with the smile and the way he said ms lane. freaking awesome lol.

I can't wait to see it.

I saw it. I thought he looked like Cristopher Reeve as well. He acted really similar to him. It's obvious they did that purposely. I like it. It's gonna be awesome when it aires. Can't wait.

Comment

The end scene with Clois

OMG that was too cute, love the banter. I love Clark's smile as he walked away and the grin Lois got after she looked at Clark's name plate

Comment

me 2. it was soooo great.

Comment

I loved it when he swiveled in the chair. Deliberately trying to annoy her. Love it!!!

Comment

Forced Daily Planet scene

Could the acting have been more stale? Could the scene have felt more forced?

It is what it is...I'm just glad they finally progressed Clark 3 years worth AlMiles-wise in one scene.

Comment

I loved the whole "stop pointing the gun at my knee cap." Classic Clois!

Comment

Dude, I couldn't disagree more. It felt like "FINALLY!" It was awesome. Such a great moment. It feels like this is going to be an epic season. I can't wait for more!

Comment

boywithbluehanger: Are you kidding me? It was fantastic! Lois thought Clark was simply there to have a quick visit and recap the rescue time they had together... and then finds out in the span of a heartbeat that Clark is going to be working across the desk from her, not to mention the sly smile she had at the end. Clark calling her "Lane" was pure liquid awesome. What do you think could have possibly made it stale and "forced"?

Comment

I agree. It felt like it was a long time coming, and completely worth it. Bravo!

Comment

I have to completely disagree. Both Tom and Erica did an awesome job in this scene. It was fantastic. My hat goes off to all the actors and writers for this episode.

Comment

Pff, that's probably one of the best Lois and Clark scenes I've ever seen on this show.

The banter is back. Tom and Erica give me the feeling that they're so happy about where their characters are and where they're going.

Comment

Originally posted by mistaguitarmasta
                          Dude, I couldn't disagree more. It felt like "FINALLY!" It was awesome. Such a great moment. It feels like this is going to be an epic season. I can't wait for more!
                          ITA. It didn't feel forced at all. It all makes sense, he is leaving everything Smallville behind and trying to make a new life for himself. I loved it. Especially the way he tried to annoy Lois. Classic!

Comment

I LOVED the scene...very cute.

If I had one complaint it would be that it didnt fit very well. I would have expected it to end with clark walking down the street....it seemed a little squeezed in. But I still loved it just the same.

Comment

Excellent The highlight of the show!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎