Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgentChaos
    "Barn, tiger, car, hammer, tree, building, cup, phone, toaster, house, doll, football, book, umbrella, bench, paper clip."

And it only took two dozen times to get that.
    Thanks! That must have took so long to memorize and spit out perfectly that fast!

Comment

here's my favorite:
      Ollie: (to clark) start talking or the biography of Clark Kent comes to a sudden tragic end
      I love that line..lol
      Last edited by KaraClarkfan; 09-20-2008, 01:06 PM.

Comment

I also liked Phil Morris' delivery of the line: "I'm here, Kal-El." It's not an easy name to say (case in point Laura Vandervoort fumbling the name) and he nails it. His voice has such presence, you can tell he's done voice acting (I loved his JLU Vandal Savage). Just a small thing, but the little details get me as much as the overt anvils.

Comment

Originally posted by dunkman
          It wasn't very nice of Oliver to imply that Clark was useless without his superpowers. It's kind of true, though... Everything came so easy to him growing up; he never had to train like Oliver Queen, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, or any of the other non-meta superheroes.
          I agree it was a nasty comment by Ollie. I disagree strenuously about everything coming easy though. Clark's learning has always been the opposite of everyone else: how to CONTROL his power. How to NOT hurt people. How to fit in when you're absolutely one of a kind.

Comment

^^ True.

And OQ is pretty much useless himself without his fancy bow and dad's money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlvsclrk
              I agree it was a nasty comment by Ollie. I disagree strenuously about everything coming easy though. Clark's learning has always been the opposite of everyone else: how to CONTROL his power. How to NOT hurt people. How to fit in when you're absolutely one of a kind.
              That is sooo true! Clark's learning was much more difficult than Oliver's, since Clark needed to blend in and control his powers.

Comment

Originally posted by MBrittan
                Any idea how or why Chloe's powers changed? Has that ever happened to a meteor freak before?
                -M-
                One Word:

Brainiac.

Chloe's new powers aren't meteor powers.

Comment

Chloe to clark: Clark ive been wiating for you.

lol. that was great.

I loved it when oliver said, "is my presence here bothering you?"

yeah it was really hot how he said it. there were really cool lines in this episode. I loved all the clois lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlvsclrk
                    I agree that life wasn't any easier for Clark; I was just looking at it from the perspective of Oliver who hadn't known Clark growing up.
                    I like how you put it, that his learning is the opposite of everyone else's. We all develop as people in different ways at different levels.

Comment

Lois to Clark and minons? : "He wishes he didn't know me!"
                      i loved that

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

"Barn, tiger, car, hammer, tree, building, cup, phone, toaster, house, doll, football, book, umbrella, bench, paper clip."
                      that was fantastic
                      Last edited by alejandrita439; 09-24-2008, 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                        Lois: "Who are you, Lex's 4 p.m. booty call?"

That line Chloe said about the "wannabe Gitmo".

Everything Clark said to MM in the barn.
                        I admit, that was my favorite quote.

Comment

Favorite Odyssey Quotes

FAVORITE ODYSSEY QUOTES:

1) Lois (To Tess): The only thing Chloe's been guilty of is standing up for what she believes in.

2) Dinah: Oliver... we've searched practically everywhere. I think it's time to accept the fact that maybe something happened to him.

Oliver: No. No. You don't understand. Clark's not like us.

3) Clark (to Oliver Queen): What took you so long?

4) Lois: What are you doing here?

Clark: I heard they had good espresso.

Lois: You disappear for a month and come back with a sense of humor?

5) Chloe: Okay, so, I'm smarter than the average, but that doesn't mean the government has the right to treat me like their own private guinea pig.

Ray: You're special, Chloe.

Chloe: No, I'm not! All I am is a halfway decent hacker who took a wrong turn down the information superhighway.

Ray: A hacker whose cognitive thinking just beat our fastest supercomputer. It's hard to believe that such a dramatic increase in intelligence could occur practically overnight.

6) Clark: How does an ice fortress disappear into thin air?

Oliver: I feel like there's a punch line to that question. It's good for you.

Clark: It all must be part of my father's plan. And as it turns out, his idea of controlling me was taking away my powers.

7) Clark Kent & Martian Manhunter:

J'onn: How does it feel to be whole again?

Clark: I was dying. You saved me. You brought me to some white light.

J'onn: The healing effect of the sun brought you back from death. I promised Jor-el that I would only be a watchful guardian, but I could not stand by and let you die.

Clark: Well, you shouldn't have had to.

J'onn: Jor-el knew he was sending you on an impossible odyssey.

Clark: Sometimes I feel like I need to be two separate people. Either way, I can't keep expecting you to save me.

J'onn: Well, that was the last time. The burning sun may strengthen you, but it has the opposite effect on me. It stripped me of my powers. And we both know... that yours is a greater destiny. But with The Fortress destroyed, you'll have to do it without Jor-El's guidance.

Clark: Or anyone else's. When I was dying, I saw my dad. He was right there in front of me. I saw my mom and Lana. They were there, too. So close, it was like I could reach out and feel them. I've written eulogies. I've seen people walk away from me... ...but I've never really said goodbye. I've been holding onto a life on this farm that hasn't existed for years.

J'onn: So, what are you gonna do?

Clark: Let it go. It's the only chance I have of finding a new one.

8) Oliver: We? I'd be careful, Clark. Pretty soon, you'll be sporting a homemade costume and leading a double identity just like the rest of us.

Dinah: You might want to try something a little more form-fitting.

9) Clark (to Lois): Oh, I'm sorry. Is this bothering you?

Lois (to Clark): The chair or you in it?

Clark: Lois, I, um... I wanted to say I thought you did well out there. You really earned your stripes at your dad's boot camp.

Lois: Thanks. And as for you... you actually surprised me -- I mean, for your first attempt at heroism.

Clark: I better get going. I'll see you bright and early Monday morning.

Lois: Whoa, whoa. Why Monday? What do you mean "bright and early"?

Clark: Lois, you're the one who gave me the application. You're looking at the newest recruit to the Daily Planet.

Lois: That's great. What made you change your mind?

Clark: I guess I wanted to be in the middle of the action.

Lois: Good for you. So, are you gonna be starting down in the mail room?
                          Clark: No. I'm gonna be a little closer to home. Looks like we're gonna be neighbors, Lane.
                          Lois: You've got to be kidding me.
                          Last edited by tibbit78; 10-18-2008, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Clark in the Russian work camp fighting

Clark: I've still got some juices left in me

Clark: I'm not gonna let my friend rot in a LuthorCorp prison.

All the Clois dialogue

Comment

LuthorCorp minion - "There's a reason the cowboys won the West."

Tess - "What's the news from your elves at the North Pole?"

Ollie - "What's the matter, Clark? Your batteries run out?"

Lois - "Feminine charm... Yes, I do have some."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎