Quotes from Odyssey (Spoilers)......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole dialog with Lois & Clark was great!

Comment

Ollie to Clark: "You better be careful or you'll wind up wearing a home-made suit and leading a double identity like us"

--That is pretty close I think

Also the entire scene in the barn with MM. That scene was great ... destiny and all that stuff.

Comment

It wasn't very nice of Oliver to imply that Clark was useless without his superpowers. It's kind of true, though... Everything came so easy to him growing up; he never had to train like Oliver Queen, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, or any of the other non-meta superheroes.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadicrain
          Ollie to Clark: "You better be careful or you'll wind up wearing a home-made suit and leading a double identity like us"

--That is pretty close I think
          I liked the "form fitting" part of that conversation. Hee.

Comment

I also liked when AC shot out of the ice...ollie said "Nice toss...for a fish out of water." I thought that was funny also.
            Last edited by Kel-El09; 09-18-2008, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Clark: With or without my powers, I'm not gonna let my friend rot in a LuthorCorp prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Routh
                Dinah: Are you two finished stroking each other?

LOL. I'm sure Oliver and A.C. stroke each other all the time, Dinah.
                Good point, this one definately had an undertone. Obviously Dinah knows something about GA and Aquaman's relationship that I never knew before. Only one question left... who's the butch? Probably Ollie. He's got the money, right?

Comment

Lois to Clark and minons? : "He wishes he didn't know me!"

I can't remember what she said before that But I loved that part!

Comment

I loved Lois' line about the gun.

Lois: What?! I'm not aiming it at you...besides it's only your kneecap.

Can't wait for more Clois bantering this season.

Comment

Best scene of the episode, in my humble opinion.

Martian Manhunter: Jor-el knew he was sending you on an impossible odyssey. To be given the power of a god, yet exist among humans.

Clark: Sometimes I feel like I need to be two separate people. Either way I can’t keep expecting you to save me.

Martian Manhunter: Well, that was the last time. The burning sun may strengthen you but it has the opposite effect on me. It stripped me of my powers, but we both know that yours is a greater destiny. But with the fortress destroyed, you’ll have to do it without Jor-el’s guidance.

Clark: Or anyone else’s. When I was dying I saw my Dad. He was right there in front of me. I saw my Mom, and Lana. They were there too. So close it was like I could reach out and feel them. I’ve written eulogies. I’ve seen people walk away from me, but I’ve never really said goodbye. I’ve been holding on to a life on this farm that hasn’t existed for years.

Martian Manhunter: So, what are you gonna do?

Clark: Let it go. It’s the only chance I have of finding a new one.

Martian Manhunter: *hands Clark his red jacket*

Clark: *puts on his red jacket with a new determination*

Comment

Originally posted by Kel-El09

"What are you going to do if someone catches you Clark...bite them" HAHA

I really laughed at that one

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

siren to clark, get something more form fiting.

I love the smile on his face as he thought about that
                        Last edited by Ilovebeinglost; 09-18-2008, 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

My favorite quote by far was:
                          Tess:what are you doing here?
                          Lois: I'm looking for my cousin
                          Tess: Well I doubt she's under the furniture.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel-El09
                            I also liked when AC shot out of the ice...ollie said "Nice toss...for a fish out of water." I thought that was funny also.
                            Makes me think of back to "Justice" -- "Fish Jokes... Thats all i ever get...Fish Jokes"

Comment

That super-fast line that Chloe says at the begining while on the chair was great.

Comment

Lois: Who are you? Lex's 4pm booty call ?

Clark: Sometimes, I feel I need to be two seperate people.

and also:

Clark: I've been holding on to a life on this farm that hasn't existed for years...
                                MM: So what are you going to do?
                                Clark: Let it go. It's the only chance I have to find a new one.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎