No announcement yet.

Info on Castiel.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on Castiel.........

Castiel (Misha Collins) is radioactively hot, as well as having the most adorably tousled hair in the history of adorably tousled hair. [.] Oh, and when I say radioactively hot, I almost mean literally. [...]

We need more more more of him. His character...was brilliant. I love it! Never have seen the actor but man was he kicks ass! I can't wait for more!
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-18-2008, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Why did he burn out the eyes of the innocent psychic? I am not fully sure if he is an angel or not. I just can't see an angel burning out the eyes of a regular person and why did he pretty much torture Dean with breaking glass and what not?

Comment

he explained it in the episode, his true form is overwhelming for humans to see and hear/

Comment

ya his true form is too powerful for humans. he wasnt trying to hurt anyone at least not the psychic but she didnt back off he had no choice since he was being braught to her. think he was saying no he wont come cause he knew it would kill her.

Comment

Also why he needed to use a vessel, because he was in his true form when he rescued Dean and as he was trying to follow him, which didn't work out very well.

Comment

I find it interesting that Angles can be seen and heard by humans (even if they get their eyes burned) and Demon's cant.

Comment

well demons can probably be seen they are just too ugly for tv lol.

Comment

so true.

So now what can kill Angels? dun dun dun.

Comment

well i dont think anything besides god could kill an angel. i dont think anyone would want to kill an angel besides demons anyway. maybe sam could kill an angel seeing how he seems to be more powerful then lilith and she seems to be the most powerful demon. honestly i think it would be cool to see sam totally turned in the season finale and have him face off agianst castiel. in my title speculation thing im pretty much wrong about what episodes would be about but at the end i kind of thought maybe sam and dean would be on opposite sides of the war and have season 5 have them battle agianst each other. seems like it could be going that way. sam and dean seems to have no choice about which side they want to take. god picked dean and satan i guess picked sam and their destinies are more powerful then the both of them. i wouldnt be surprised if both wound up dying in the series finale doing whats best for both. i can probably see dean up in heaven haveing a good ole time while sam is in hell sitting next to satan as satans apprentice.

Comment

Good point. I agree, not sure anything can kill them. Angels are sure more powerful then demons are scared of them it seems.

Here is a link from my friend Katie

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong but this is just a though I'm throwing out there. I think the Angel's name is Cassiel not Castiel because I've heard of an Angel named Cassiel but never Castiel. It seems to me that throughout the series the writter have been trying to stick to truth so they've been using real names.

Comment

Nope...It is Castiel. He is actually "The Angel of Thursday" which I found amusing You can goggle the name for more information about him. I just remember the Thursday part.

Comment

then he found the perfect show to be on since its on thursdays lol bet he caused the raise of viewers lol.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                              then he found the perfect show to be on since its on thursdays lol bet he caused the raise of viewers lol.

Divine intervention on behalf of SN...it was only a matter of time!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎