Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 4.07: Its the Great Pumpkin Sam Winchester

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found new spoilers for this episode as well: Castiel orders Dean to exorcise a demon, but Sam does it beforehand and that pisses Castiel off(I think Castiel knows that Sam will ultimately become evil in the end), and it also pisses Uriel off.

Comment

OMG Angry Castiel, I can't wait to see that, yum!

This should be good!

Comment

wow so dean is the one ment to kill the demons. maybe castiel knows something. maybe its that with each demon killed sam turns more evil. Like in LR it looked as if Sams eyes turned black after killing the one demon.

Comment

Good theory Jeff. I noticed that his eyes seemed really dark afterwards.

Oh I have no doubts that Castiel knows way more than Dean thinks he does.

Comment

Of course Castiel knows a lot more...he works for God, who knows all.

Comment

ya god knows all but i bet he keeps most of it to himself lol. god probably tells castiel what to do but castiel might not know the full story. its like do as i say and dont ask questions. but im sure castiel has more knowledge about gods plan then even satan does and im sure satan know a lot more then youd think.

its really weird talking about god and satan since this is the first time they have ever been considered real in the series. i mean sure they been mentioned in the past but more as in they are myths or legends.

seems this episode will be very powerful. i mean 2 angels getting pissed off would be worse then the 7 deadly sins.

Comment

yes true, Angels dont really get pissed so its going to be pretty intense.

Comment

I LOVE the title. I always love Supernatural's titles - they are so creative

Can't wait, love Halloween and can't wait to see what all goes on with it!

Comment

this season has good titles. not original cause they are named after other stuff but it just makes it much more funny.

Comment

Some of season one and two titles weren't original either, some were based off song titles; a lot from Led Zeppelin.

Comment

most of all their songs were named after songs or bands.

like "time is on my side"-rolling stones.
                        houses of the holy - led zepplin
                        and so on,so on.

Comment

As Halloween approaches, Sam and Dean race to find a witch who is sacrificing human lives in order to summon a dangerous demon, and Castiel returns with Uriel, a spe******t angel who wants to smite the town.

Castiel Returns

Comment

cant wait for this episode. looks really good

Comment

So...a lot of the demons/monsters/what have you that the brothers encountered will return next week?

Comment

I know they hunt a Witch so maybe she raises them all? Could she be a demon that breaks another seal? Or maybe the witch is summoning the new demon we are supposed to be introduced to. I don't look into spoilers too much so thats just my guess.

I also can't wait to see Uriel and how he differs from Castiel

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎