Estro-gen X's Fan Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estro-gen X's Fan Art

Firstly a composite of the cast

I'm not 100% with the colouring but I like clark and ollie mirroring each other. I've saved the manip so more can be added later. This is only in widescreen because so many people needed to be fit in

Next is a manip of laura as supergirl

I have this in widescreen here- http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...apers/wide.jpg

I love this one, it was one manip that went well every step of the way!

Brainiac 5 and kara Smallville style. Jason Dohring is my man for the role

Black canary, hi res image credits from andreas Ri at livejournal.

I think thats it...for now

Originally posted by Estro-gen X

Black canary, hi res image credits from andreas Ri at livejournal.

I think thats it...for now
    Ooo I like these! Very nice wallies!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
    Firstly a composite of the cast

Love this! Very cool combo!
    Last edited by TW1977; 09-04-2008, 12:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Awesome artwork, Estro-gen X. Hope to see more soon

Comment

Amazing artwork, I'm glad that you opened up a thread to showcase it all in. The cast picture is really awesome, I love how realistic it looks. The coloring is also great, I love how the reds are really bright. The text at the top is a perfect clincher IMO, it's a perfect tagline for the show.
        The LV manip is great too. Her head fits perfectly with the body and what not. Her facial expression also matches the pose really well too.

The Brainiac 5/Kara manip is my favorite piece so far. You really did make Jason Dohring look like Brainiac 5 with the marks on his face. I also like how you made the text go through Kara's arm (or make Kara's arm go through the text).
        Fantastic BC wall! I love how you colored the images of Black Canary and the composition of the wall is amazing. I especially like what you did with the background with the splatters of paint (I think).

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎