Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could the Angel of Vengeance be the Huntress?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could the Angel of Vengeance be the Huntress?

...and would DC Comics allow for the Huntress to come into the Smallville universe? I personally think it would be cool to see the character in the show, considering how well a superheroine fared in Season 7 with Black Canary. I for one could see TPTB providing their own backstory about the Huntress, and how she used to be known as the Angel of Vengeance but now goes by a different name. I think they could do it if DC Comics were to allow it.

Originally posted by smallvillelogan
    ...and would DC Comics allow for the Huntress to come into the Smallville universe? I personally think it would be cool to see the character in the show, considering how well a superheroine fared in Season 7 with Black Canary. I for one could see TPTB providing their own backstory about the Huntress, and how she used to be known as the Angel of Vengeance but now goes by a different name. I think they could do it if DC Comics were to allow it.
    She apparently shares some similarities with the Huntress, but her name is Andrea Rojas, which is another DC heroine, Acrata in the comics.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎