Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight airing of "Justice" will eveyone wacth again?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will certainly be watching that episode it's one of my favorites!

Comment

I don't know how much it will help, but you can also try [email protected] and [email protected]. Both women are listed as directors of primetime publicity.

Comment

I'm done with CW when Smallville ends. I only watch 2 shows on CW and they are Smallville and WWE Smackdown. Smackdown is moving to a new channel in october so once smallville ends my days of watching CW are over..

Comment

Great letter, WickedJenn. The part with the quote from "Void" really helps sum it up IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
            Great letter, WickedJenn. The part with the quote from "Void" really helps sum it up IMO.
            Thank you

I thought it was a perfect way to illustrate my point there.

Comment

Well mines not as good as Jenn's since I wrote it quickly just now but here's what I sent in:
              *contains some spoilers for season 8*

Well iIt's almost September again, when our favortie shows begin to come back!

But I (and mostly every other Smallville fan online) have noticed that you continually neglect one of your best and longest running shows! It seems the CW tends to just forget that Smallville is even on your channel. Not only does Smallville have a bigger fanbase and more ratings then Gosspi Girl, but it means so much more. Smallville is about Truth, Justice, Destiny and gives hope and happiness to fans all around the world. Gossip girl is about rich, cliche teens having sex and partying. I'm sorry, but how can you not see that Smallville deserves just as much attention?

It seems the only shows you guys care about are 90210, Gossip Girl and Privlidged. I doubt any of these shows will get as much as a fanbase as Smallville. I have seen countless fans complaining about the lack of promotion for this wonderful show. Actually, thats all most Smallville fans are talking about these days! Season 8 sounds wonderful so far, from what I've heard. Clark working at the Daily Planet, working on his duel identity and getting closer to Lois? That is the kind of stuff Smallville fans have been waiting for, for years! You'd think you would want to promote such things. This could well be the last season of Smallville, and if it is, then you'd also think you would want more viewers.

Most Smallville fans tuned into the special airing episode of 'Justice' just for a new trailer. We were extremly disapointed with what we got: yet another 90210 promo. I also realize that these shows premiere earlier then Smallville. But even on your commercials for all the CW shows (the every night will be a good night trailers) There are a lot more and a lot longer clips of Gossip Girl then Smallville. And last year, Smallville got less and shorter trailers then Gossip Girl. In interviews, trailers and basically just in general, you constantly neglect Smallville. We just dont understand.

I'm gonna be honest, from what I've heard online, not many people are gonna be sticking around your network after Smallville ends.Not now that it's only centered around rich, spoiled teens. So if you want your network to be more succesful, which I'm sure you do, then I really dont see why you forget about us, the Smallville fans, and one of your most loved shows. You have to give us a reason to come back and show us that you really do notice and love our show enough to pay attention to it.

Smallville does not deserve this kind of neglection. So please! I, along with all Smallville fans, are asking you to start promoting Smallville and promote it just as much as Gossip girl! We want good trailers with good music and a lot of thought put into them!
              Get fans excited for the amazing season that is just around the corner!

And thanks Andrew for those other e-mails, I'll try sending it to them too! We should start something where a whole bunch of fans send in e-mails. If they get tons of them, maybe they'll listen! Should we start a thread?
              Last edited by Smallville6; 08-26-2008, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Why don't they just Post on the main Kryptonsite page what they are doing and why we haven't seen a SV Season 8 Trailer yet????

I'm starting to think that they'll soon either say on the site or TV that they're cancelling SV.

Comment

I was so mad last that I couldn't come to the site. The CW is disappointing everbody that supports the show. They are making a big mistake by not caring about us fans.

Comment

Sorry I didn't get a reminder up on the site about it.... I got so wrapped up in the KryptonSite Awards stuff.

But I definitely recommend you all write to the CW, also post on CWTV.com and let them know you don't like this lack of promotion thing either. I want a new trailer and new pics just as much as all of you do! It sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville6
                      You.have.to.be.freakin.kidding.me. No Smallville trailer.
                      At least we got to see a trailer for 90210! I bet no one's eeeeever seen that trailer!
                      Have they employed airheads in their publicity department at CW?!?
                      It almost seems that they have already written off seaon 8 of Smallville as the last season and are keen it get it off their schedules so they can put more crappy programmes like 90210 (why??) in it's place. What next - oh yes another remake of Melrose Place .

Comment

the wb was way better then cw. why advertise the corny show like 90210 (which im my opinon, I think that show is not going to last a season) and not good shows like supernatural and smallville. that sucks!

Comment

im writing mine as we speak screw ostroof and her band of ass licking whores

----- Added 1 Hours and 11 Minutes later -----

here it is:

Dear Cw management:

What the hell are you thinking.

The sentence above summarizes the entire letter, which you should all read!

First of all, i want to start off with asking why you dont promote your other series which the last time i checked (3 mins ago) are included in your fall line-up.

Yesterday, I and millions (yes millions and millions) of fans tuned in to watch Smallville's Justice.

We mostly all tuned in because we expected the CW to finally promote Smallville after "Justice" ended.
                          But you have once again shown us a 90210 promo.

I understand that you want to promote the new and unestablished series (and Smallville isnt any of them)
                          But you have to please the fans. You took that responsibility upon yourselves.
                          Smallville has a much much bigger fanbase than Privileged or 90201 or Gossip Girl combined (hell yeah).

Last night was unbelievably disappointing to me and all Smallville fans.
                          The eighth season of Smallville is probably going to be the last.
                          And your denials are not going to change that fact.
                          Need i remind you that Smallville is about Superman, The first and greatest superhero.
                          Without Superman, The Batman (and so on and so forth) wouldn't have see the light of day which wouldn't have led to Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. Which have made an unbelievably and undeniably huge amount of money. You surely want that as well.
                          How dare you disrespect the writers and producers and cast and crew of Smallville who have been working they're asses of for eight years to bring you a successful series.
                          (You, the WB and us, that is)
                          You are acting as if you are willing to cancel Smallville or something.
                          But you see.... you cant do that, really you cant, as a matter of fact, no one will let you, seriously no one.
                          So i ask nicely to promote both Smallville and Supernatural, which by the way are your two most successful scripted shows.
                          Only fools are able to forget that.
                          Now the last thing you want is seeing the ratings drop.
                          But by only promoting three series, you are gonna have to face the facts. The CW is be doomed if you don't promote the returning series PROPERLY!!!
                          I don't know if you have noticed, but you are only promoting series about teenage spoiled rich kids who only know how to party and have sex both at day and at night.

I'm sorry but i don't really understand what the hell you are doing

This goes to every single man and woman working at the CW:
                          I'm sorry to disappoint you but you are all probably gonna lose your jobs by the end of '08.
                          Why?
                          Ask your boss. Ask Dawn Ostroff why The Cw doesn't promote most the successful shows like Smallville and Supernatural. Thus ensuring the network's survival (at the very least)

This will lead to nothing good.
                          You want to bring in viewers.
                          Start doing your job.
                          You aren't helping anyone and you're only making things wose for you and the future of the network.

You should ashamed.
                          Charles Bitton

Ps: many Smallville fans have claimed that they are not planning to switch to the Cw after the series ends. Take that in mind!!!!!
                          Last edited by mof123; 08-27-2008, 07:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by mof123
                            im writing mine as we speak screw ostroof and her band of ass licking whores

----- Added 1 Hours and 11 Minutes later -----

here it is:

Dear Cw management:

What the hell are you thinking.

The sentence above summarizes the entire letter, which you should all read!

First of all, i want to start off with asking why you dont promote your other series which the last time i checked (3 mins ago) are included in your fall line-up.

Yesterday, I and millions (yes millions and millions) of fans tuned in to watch Smallville's Justice.

We mostly all tuned in because we expected the CW to finally promote Smallville after "Justice" ended.
                            But you have once again shown us a 90210 promo.

I understand that you want to promote the new and unestablished series (and Smallville isnt any of them)
                            But you have to please the fans. You took that responsibility upon yourselves.
                            Smallville has a much much bigger fanbase than Privileged or 90201 or Gossip Girl combined (hell yeah).

Last night was unbelievably disappointing to me and all Smallville fans.
                            The eighth season of Smallville is probably going to be the last.
                            And your denials are not going to change that fact.
                            Need i remind you that Smallville is about Superman, The first and greatest superhero.
                            Without Superman, The Batman (and so on and so forth) wouldn't have see the light of day which wouldn't have led to Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. Which have made an unbelievably and undeniably huge amount of money. You surely want that as well.
                            How dare you disrespect the writers and producers and cast and crew of Smallville who have been working they're asses of for eight years to bring you a successful series.
                            (You, the WB and us, that is)
                            You are acting as if you are willing to cancel Smallville or something.
                            But you see.... you cant do that, really you cant, as a matter of fact, no one will let you, seriously no one.
                            So i ask nicely to promote both Smallville and Supernatural, which by the way are your two most successful scripted shows.
                            Only fools are able to forget that.
                            Now the last thing you want is seeing the ratings drop.
                            But by only promoting three series, you are gonna have to face the facts. The CW is be doomed if you don't promote the returning series PROPERLY!!!
                            I don't know if you have noticed, but you are only promoting series about teenage spoiled rich kids who only know how to party and have sex both at day and at night.

I'm sorry but i don't really understand what the hell you are doing

This goes to every single man and woman working at the CW:
                            I'm sorry to disappoint you but you are all probably gonna lose your jobs by the end of '08.
                            Why?
                            Ask your boss. Ask Dawn Ostroff why The Cw doesn't promote most the successful shows like Smallville and Supernatural. Thus ensuring the network's survival (at the very least)

This will lead to nothing good.
                            You want to bring in viewers.
                            Start doing your job.
                            You aren't helping anyone and you're only making things wose for you and the future of the network.

You should ashamed.
                            Charles Bitton

Ps: many Smallville fans have claimed that they are not planning to switch to the Cw after the series ends. Take that in mind!!!!!
                            Nicely said!!!

Comment

It's nice to show your support for the show, but I am not sure the CW will respond to 'what the hell are you thinking?" Besides, I seriously doubt anyone who counts at the CW reads or will ever read feedback from the e-mail address.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                                It's nice to show your support for the show, but I am not sure the CW will respond to 'what the hell are you thinking?" Besides, I seriously doubt anyone who counts at the CW reads or will ever read feedback from the e-mail address.
                                I agree on the former, that's why I didn't put anything like that in my letter, though I did say he** twice, heh.

And on the latter, you never know, even though I highly doubt it myself.

I wrote into Entertainment Weekly almost two years ago, about one of my shows regarding something they said, that I didn't like. So I wrote a nice quick paragraph explaining my view and well, they asked me to be their "Obsessed Fan of The Week" and I was featured with a pic and part of my e-mail. I sent it to an e-mail just like the CW's.

I have a scan of it if you need proof

Anyhow, I was NOT expecting them to pay any mind to what I said, so you can imagine my face when I got a call from them, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎