Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight airing of "Justice" will eveyone wacth again?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll definitely watch it. Two AWESOME episodes of Smallville in 1 week.
    Justice and Apocalypse! Cool

Comment

I will watch at least a part of it. I just re-watched "Justice" a week or two ago on DVD, so it's not all that necessary to watch the whole thing for me. But I just hope we don't get a Gossip Girl or One Tree Hill or 90210 promo instead of a Season 8 promo tonight.

Comment

what the **** is wrong with you dude

Comment

Originally posted by mof123
          what the **** is wrong with you dude
          What? Because I may or may not watch all of "Justice" I have watched it several times over. I have the DVDs.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Oh and I just looked on the schedule of programming on my cable, and WGN (the local CW affiliate in Chicago) is NOT showing Smallville tonight anyways. They are showing the Chicago Cubs/Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game.
          Last edited by Vergon6; 08-26-2008, 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
            I'll definitely watch it. Two AWESOME episodes of Smallville in 1 week.
            Justice and Apocalypse! Cool
            Two of my favorites.

Comment

I've seen it way too much on dvd so i think i'll just watch the end to see if we get a season 8 promo/trailer . (i really, really hope we do get a promo.)

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                What? Because I may or may not watch all of "Justice" I have watched it several times over. I have the DVDs.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Oh and I just looked on the schedule of programming on my cable, and WGN (the local CW affiliate in Chicago) is NOT showing Smallville tonight anyways. They are showing the Chicago Cubs/Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game.
                i actually meant that you wanted to see promos that can be seen everywhere remotely connected to the CW. (i accidentally pressed post so i didnt complete the sentence)

go to cwtv.com and you will find it all there (90210 and whatever you mentioned)
                im surprised you dont know that

Comment

Originally posted by mof123
                  i actually meant that you wanted to see promos that can be seen everywhere remotely connected to the CW. (i accidentally pressed post so i didnt complete the sentence)

go to cwtv.com and you will find it all there (90210 and whatever you mentioned)
                  im surprised you dont know that
                  You misread my post. I DON'T want to see any of those promos. I have no interest in seeing any of those shows ever. I was saying that I hope we don't see those yet again instead of a Smallville promo-we have only seen promos basically for those shows the past few weeks and it's annoying as hell. I would rather see a promo for the next repeat of Smallville instead even.

Comment

wow im seriously blind or something i didnt notice at all
                    damn!

Comment

I LOVE the episode, but I'll be watching the convention tonight. I'll tune in at the end to see if there's a trailer. I was planning on watching Justice until I realized this was convention week.

Comment

No...BECAUSE WE WERE PRE-EMPTED! By a baseball game of all things (I love baseball, I PLAYED baseball for one year in college, I don't want to see baseball tonight!!!)

Comment

thats messed up haha

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                            I will watch at least a part of it. I just re-watched "Justice" a week or two ago on DVD, so it's not all that necessary to watch the whole thing for me. But I just hope we don't get a Gossip Girl or One Tree Hill or 90210 promo instead of a Season 8 promo tonight.
                            Here is my original post. Probably even seeing those shows named is surprising, so that's what probably led you to miss the 'don't' part

Comment

You.have.to.be.freakin.kidding.me. No Smallville trailer.
                              At least we got to see a trailer for 90210! I bet no one's eeeeever seen that trailer!

Comment

No season 8 Trailer after Justice

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎