No announcement yet.

Episode 4.03: In The Beginning

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

description:

09/16 - Dean is transported back in time and is shocked when he lands in Lawrence, Kansas. However, that shock turns to amazement after he runs into a young John Winchester (guest star Matthew Cohen) and Mary (guest star Amy Gumenick) who have just fallen in love. Dean isn't sure why he was sent back so he begins to enjoy the time with his parents and newfound grandfather (guest star Mitch Pileggi, "The X-Files"), who may be hiding a secret that is key to Sam and Dean's entire predicament. Source: The CW
    also seems this and not monster movie will be number 3.

Comment

Yup this is episode 4

Comment

think u mean 3? im confused. this has to be 3 cause its the 3rd CW description. my head hurts. eh ill figure it out lol.

Comment

Well maybe it is. I just saw a post on LiveJournal from some who gets promo images from the studio and they have it listed as episode 4. I don't know either. I'll ask the person
          Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-18-2008, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Here's a whole bunch more about this episode from Kristin and e!Online including some pics of young Papa Winchester!
            Find it here

Comment

Oh yes young Papa Winchester....yummy! *cough* Clark Kent *cough*

Comment

wow next weeks episode looks awesome and castiel seems to be the one who takes dean through time and azezal is back wow.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  wow next weeks episode looks awesome and castiel seems to be the one who takes dean through time and azezal is back wow.
                  WOW is right. Its going be another 10!

Comment

Castiel goes with Dean when they travel back in time...two questions:

Why? What is the purpose?

And...is Sam going to be in the episode?

Comment

Maybe to show Dean how this all started? I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by LightningFlash
                        Castiel goes with Dean when they travel back in time...two questions:

Why? What is the purpose?

And...is Sam going to be in the episode?
                        for some reason i got a feel of like its a wonderful life where the angel shows that dude what life is like or something. could make a good christmas episode if it wasnt next week lol. but ya maybe since dean was all in his face last week he might be like ok listen up dean im not suposed to do this and god might get pissed off but im showing you why we need you.

Comment

2 short clips

LOL "I'm going to hell, again"

Comment

Awesome thanks for the link!

'Sam, whereever you are, mom was a babe, and I'm going to hell, again' lol... nice!

I wonder if Sam is in this episode or more towards the end only. Hope we get some good info from the Winchesters

And some Castiel too hehee...... wonder if he's finally going to tell Dean what his mission is.

Comment

Man Castiel is a freak, I like it..mmmhmmm Its so creepy but its hot at the same time. He can watch me in my sleep anytime he feels like it

I hope we get some Sammy too! I was reading the comments under the movies, apparently Sam fans are pissed off hes not in it. And Dean fans are mad becuase hes going nowhere

WTF? I don't get those people. We will see Sam's side and we have through most of the past 4 seasons, its been about Sam's power. Now we are seeing more Dean and they are pissed People should just enjoy the show.

Just read here that same gets about 40 sec. of screen time. On the other hand, I can't wait to see Mitch who plays Samuel Also it states that the next epsiode is Sam heavy so it evens out

There is clearly more to this episode "You have to stop it" Castiel tells Dean. What is he talking about?

Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-30-2008, 07:12 PM.

Comment

For anyone who doesn't mind some spoliers ign.com has an advanced review up http://tv.ign.com/articles/915/915078p1.html I did not read it but I did see the score and the gave it a9.1

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎