Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Lionel tell Lex about Chloe's power?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Lionel tell Lex about Chloe's power?

If there is a thread about this already here then my apologies but i just saw fracture again and i still don't get why Lione didn't tell lex about chloe saving him?

Does that mean that Lionel ws protecting chloe?

I dont get it!?

Yeah, he most likely was protecting Chloe. Lionel didn't have anything to gain from telling Lex that Chloe healed him anyways, so why waste his time telling him the truth.

If Lex found out that Chloe healed him, then Lex probably would've abducted Chloe or something and then Clark would get mad at Lionel for telling Lex about how Chloe healed him and that wouldn't be good since Lionel wants/wanted Clark to trust him.

I hope I made some sense with that run-on sentence...

Comment

Chole should have let the ***** die. He killed her mom and now he's going to control clark? Yeah i called Lex a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
        If Lex found out that Chloe healed him, then Lex probably would've abducted Chloe or something and then Clark would get mad at Lionel for telling Lex about how Chloe healed him and that wouldn't be good since Lionel wants/wanted Clark to trust him.

I hope I made some sense with that run-on sentence...

I would actually have preferred that than what we got for the rest of the season actually but no they brought us Hero instead.

Comment

Plus why would Lionel tell Lex the truth about Chloe. By then, Lex was well on his way to darkness, and whether Lionel or Lex are the 'good one', they were usually at odds anyways. Also, protecting Chloe's secret is sort of indirectly protecting Clark, because Chloe is close friends with Clark, and Lex could always try to use Chloe to get to Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
            Chole should have let the ***** die. He killed her mom and now he's going to control clark? Yeah i called Lex a *****.
            Did you even watch the episode? The guy in charge told Lionel if Lex died Clark would die.

Lionel knew that telling Chloes secret would make Lex intrigued and try to use her in some way, it would also make Clark hate him, which if he was to have a romance with Martha in the near future, would not be a good idea.

Also, I think he's trying to prove he changed by covering up for people close to Martha and Clark, he cares about Martha, and theirfor will lookout for Clark and anybody close to him.

Comment

to protect chloe..

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎