View Poll Results: Who is better as Supergirl?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Laura Vandervoort

86 92.47%
  • Adrianne Palicki

7 7.53%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LanaLover22 View Post
    Laura Vandervoot, not only is she really hot, her character was also very developed and thought through
    I'd bet that the PTB would disagree w/ya lol

Banned
    There's a lot more that could've been done with Laura's version of Kara, but she's 1000 times hotter than Palicki.

Indeed

Banned
    I don't think I can think of anyone who was more perfect for the role than Laura. I'm really hoping she gets her own spin-off show.

Well we Kara fans have 2 options...either go onto her websites and and BEG her to come back on the show or, wait till she gets done making the films and then see if she comes back. Btw, I thought that the other girl whom played Kara before was hot too, but she only had 1 episode and she wasn't the REAL Kara. That's why I like LV's Kara better lol.

Banned
    I don't think begging will help, lol, but I still think it'd be better if we got a spin-off show. Laura is just awesome.

Banned
    Yeah, it sucks, at least you can read her ongoing adventures in fanfic "AFLAME - The Kara Chronicles"

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    It sucks that she only came back for one episode. I'm still wondering why she didn't want to come back as a season regular...
    I love Laura she's great but I'm glad that she didn't return as a season regular.
    1) The show is about Clark Kent, and his journey.
    2) Kara ran out of storylines in Season 7, I don't think that Kara would've pulled of one
    more season.

Anyway, it was really nice to see her again in "Bloodline"

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto_marcus View Post
    I love Laura she's great but I'm glad that she didn't return as a season regular.
    1) The show is about Clark Kent, and his journey.
    2) Kara ran out of storylines in Season 7, I don't think that Kara would've pulled of one
    more season.

Anyway, it was really nice to see her again in "Bloodline"
    Yeah, then we've also got the fact that she could fly from the start and she never denied her Kryptonian heritage (which are two of the things that's been keeping Clark from becoming Superman). On some levels, the only thing that's keeps Kara away from becoming Supergirl is a bloody costume! Which would then mean, that Kara would just be walking around for an entire season with nothing to do, since her character is almost complete in it's development. Then, I also felt that the writers had a hard time to figure out what to do with her, during season 7 (just look at it).

^Yeah, IA.

She was good while we had her

I'm sure that they could come up w/more stories for Kara. The writers just need to be more creative and do more research on her. I for one have a great episode for her and CK. She finds Kandor and needs her cousins help to bring it to the FoS to be kept safe there!

Banned
    The last thing anyone working on Smallville needs to do is research Superman. I'm sure they're all well versed in the mythos of Superman. They know what they're doing, and if they have anything good in mind, I'm sure we'll see it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    The last thing anyone working on Smallville needs to do is research Superman. I'm sure they're all well versed in the mythos of Superman. They know what they're doing, and if they have anything good in mind, I'm sure we'll see it soon.
    Yeah you're right man...I'm just upset that they only gave LV one Season and an episode and then trashed her character.

Banned
    They didn't trash her...she was busy with other work and they had to go on. They can't just wait around for her forever.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast