Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    The role of Pamela in Ep. 4.01 has been cast:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0227867/

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    yet more news about the casting of Pamela and also somemore spoilers about the character and other developments in the premiere--
    Click here

Ok, so Katie Cassidy [she played "Ruby"] is let go because of budget concerns, but this "Kristy" and "Castiel" are brought in as replacements (recurring roles); and this psychic lady, "Pamela", may be recurring as well [being a good friend of Bobby's].

Uhhhhm. Let go of 1 to save budget, but hire 2 (maybe 3) more to replace. ...........?? *scratches head*

KC made more in each episode she appeared in than either of the 2/3 new ones will combined??? Wow. Hell of an agent she's got working for her.

Based on what I have read other places, I think what made KC so expensive was that she was under contract as a "recurring regular". They had to pay her to keep her available whenever they needed her....meaning she would have to turn down jobs if they interfered with her duties on Supernatural. My guess is these new characters won't have that kind of contract, so they will make less. I think it's just cheaper to higher lesser known actors for short term roles rather than keep one actor/actress under contract for the whole season.

Also, maybe Kripke was already planning on adding these new characters to support the storyline in S4 before he found out about the budget issues and had to make a decision and decided that he could work around KC being gone, but couldn't work the story without these new characters.

Thats just my guess as to what might have happened.

New In Town
    hey
    i heard tht this episode was airing on sept. 18, sept. 4, oct. 2, oct. 16
    can someone please tell me the REAL air date
    ALSO
    i read in a book called the supernatural guide to monsters,demons,ghosts,and ghouls
    tht the very first succubus was name lilth
    thought i might share tht

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    Azazel is dead. The Colt (as John Winchester stated) kills demons. Doesn't just send them back to hell, but kills them forever. When Dean shot him that was the end of Azazel.
    As far as I know there is no other Azazel but perhaps they are trying to contact Azazel (whoever "they" are, someone who doesn't know he's gone) and that's why the name is said?

I had heard that a title had been given for the Season 4 premiere but not what it was. Thanks for posting it!

Of course, there are months to go yet and SPN and the Krip have changed titles before....
    Two demons? Don't forget Lilith

Quote Originally Posted by 212squadup View Post
    hey
    i heard tht this episode was airing on sept. 18, sept. 4, oct. 2, oct. 16
    can someone please tell me the REAL air date
    ALSO
    i read in a book called the supernatural guide to monsters,demons,ghosts,and ghouls
    tht the very first succubus was name lilth
    thought i might share tht
    i think now its september 18th.

i just read in an interview that it is september 4th.

i have no clue but the 4th seems a bit t early. both this and smallviles air dates have been changing a lot. guess we have to wait closer to the premiere.

Here is an article about the filming of the S4 premiere in Vancouver. It doesn't spoil too much but was interesting to read. Enjoy!

http://www.bclocalnews.com/surrey_ar.../24533164.html

I'm wodering....maybe just hoping...that the person poking around the gas station is Dean. I wish they had named the character. Of course, if they are trying to keep news of when exactly Dean gets out of hell they wouldn't be using names. Or this could be some random guest star and I am reading too much into it out of my desperation for any Dean related news!!
    Last edited by chole_fan; 07-16-2008 at 08:50 AM.

07/20 - Four months after the events of last season's finale, Bobby introduces Sam to Pamela, a psychic who nearly succeeds in summoning Azazeal (the yellow-eyed demon). Later, Bobby is attacked. Sam meets old friend Kristy for the first time. The two discuss Sam's hesitance to share news with Bobby. Meanwhile, Castiel faces tough questions from someone he claimed to rescue. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Sam "meets an old friend for the first time"? Is it talking about Ruby or another demon, maybe, just in a different body?

ya i was confused about that too. an old new friend. im guessing it will be ruby too.

----- Added 10 Seconds later -----

or dean becomes a chick lol.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 07-20-2008 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Kristy has been cast. I never watched wildfire. Does anyone know if she can act?

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...ting/800043607

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chole_fan View Post
    Kristy has been cast. I never watched wildfire. Does anyone know if she can act?

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...ting/800043607
    I've never watched Wildire either so I can't say. But I do know that her casting (and the description given for her character) has already started a firestorm across SPN fandom.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast