Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    another role being cast is:

[ Kristy ]
    Female, 20s, sexy, snarky and adept at adjusting to any and every situation. Recurring 5 Episode Arc

and some more info on castiel

[ Castiel ]
    Male, 30s or 40s, charismatic, calm and very good at getting people's attention. Recurring

these are from spoiler tv. are we allowed to post stuff like this on kryptonsite or no. because if not i'll delete this (by this i mean my post, not the thread).
    Last edited by Smalvil1; 06-25-2008 at 09:38 PM.

ya its cool for shows like this. Smallville the only spoilers that should be posted are the ones on this site. if your not sure about something before posting just send me a message or another mod.

cool man.

interesting. like the name of the episode. Oct is a long time to wait - But I guess good things are worth waiting for.......

Quote Originally Posted by Smalvil1 View Post
    another role being cast is:

[ Kristy ]
    Female, 20s, sexy, snarky and adept at adjusting to any and every situation. Recurring 5 Episode Arc

and some more info on castiel

[ Castiel ]
    Male, 30s or 40s, charismatic, calm and very good at getting people's attention. Recurring

these are from spoiler tv. are we allowed to post stuff like this on kryptonsite or no. because if not i'll delete this (by this i mean my post, not the thread).

I think that "Hot Chick" and Kristy are the same person. And Kristy seems to have a lot in common with Ruby. I've seen some speculation that maybe Kristy is Ruby's new host body??

There is a lot of confusing info out there at the moment...such as the mention of Azazel, who is supposed to be dead, and that fact that Dean has yet to be specfically mentioned. That, plus Sam seems to experimenting with his powers and hanging around wtih Kristy, whoever she is. There is also speculation that some type of supenatural being, some think maybe Castiel, is responsible for bringing Dean back and that Sam will actual have nothing do with it and this being has work for Dean to do in return for saving him.

I'm so confused...

Like I said, a lot of info floating around out there....almost all just speculation since very little official information has been released yet.

Ahhhh...I can' believe we have to wait for October!!!!

ya im really surprised no dean being mentioned. ya im think kristy may be the new ruby or something. it seems a couple months would have gone by and sam is going to be in the process of getting dean out. i still dont get the azezel and sam calling this dude his dad. maybe sam has turned evil and is starting to lead the demon war. or maybe sam has split personalities. maybe sam is the new azazel. cause he is only mentioned from what i read when bobby was asking some girl about him or something. this hurts my head lol.

i dont think im going to by any of this till we get some confirmation from tvguide or spoilerfix or a main source of spoilers. there seems to be a big chunk missing. even thiough these spoilers make no sense they aare still better then the smallville ones weve benn getting. still love smallville and sticking with it till the end but the CW or someone needs to hype it better.

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    Maybe dean shot YED but when we saw the yellow disappear in his eyes he just left his host and entered either Bobby, Ellen Or Sam. If That Is The Case, Sam Is My Best Bet. His Personality Changed A Lot Last Season.

sounds great, can't come soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    ya im really surprised no dean being mentioned. ya im think kristy may be the new ruby or something. it seems a couple months would have gone by and sam is going to be in the process of getting dean out. i still dont get the azezel and sam calling this dude his dad. maybe sam has turned evil and is starting to lead the demon war. or maybe sam has split personalities. maybe sam is the new azazel. cause he is only mentioned from what i read when bobby was asking some girl about him or something. this hurts my head lol.

i dont think im going to by any of this till we get some confirmation from tvguide or spoilerfix or a main source of spoilers. there seems to be a big chunk missing. even thiough these spoilers make no sense they aare still better then the smallville ones weve benn getting. still love smallville and sticking with it till the end but the CW or someone needs to hype it better.
    I agree...there are a lot of holes in the information we've gotten so far. There are big chunks of the episode that haven't even been discussed yet and without that...it's really hard to make heads-or-tales of what is going on.

That said...I am so excited for Season 4. Even these midly confusing, highly frustrating half-spoilers have made me even more anxious for things to get underway

GeneralZod - interesting theory...and maybe not too outthere. The one place Azazel is mentioned it is during a seance and Pam (new character) says she has to touch something the demon touched to summon him, so she touches Sam...so maybe there is some connection.

Anyway...the way things are looking we are in for one He!! of a season opener (no pun intended)

In the bible, Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead. And since i read somwhere that sam was the anti-christ, it makes me think the he worked on his powers to ressurect Dean from the dead. just a thought.

i was just thinking maybe the return of the YED will be explained like saddam in South Park. I can picture it now.

Dean is in hell.
    Dean: I thought you were dead. I killed you.
    Azezal: Well where you think i was going to go, Detroit?

Nice Jeff.
    Grrrr.... we have to wait until October, again?? Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by chole_fan View Post

The one place Azazel is mentioned it is during a seance and Pam (new character) says she has to touch something the demon touched to summon him, so she touches Sam...so maybe there is some connection.
    The YED put his blood in Sam as we found out in all hell breaks lose pt 1. Thats what he was doing in the nursary in the pilot. So the YED is kinda a part of sam, its where sam gets his demonic mojo from

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chole_fan View Post
    I've seen some speculation that maybe Kristy is Ruby's new host body??
    based on the description I would say this is likely.

That, plus Sam seems to experimenting with his powers and hanging around wtih Kristy, whoever she is.[/quote]
    Which would make sense if she's Ruby's new host.

There is also speculation that some type of supenatural being, some think maybe Castiel, is responsible for bringing Dean back and that Sam will actual have nothing do with it and this being has work for Dean to do in return for saving him.
    Hmm, I never figured that it would be Sam who would get Dean out of Hell (dunno why I thought that, just never did) so this theory fits pretty well with mine.

Thanks for the info!

The Man of Steel 6-Super-Man -5's Avatar
    October? Oh well, at least it isn't Mid-Season.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast