Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Episode 4.01: Lazarus Rising

Nothing specific about what the episode is about but the airdate as of now is October 2nd.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    Nothing specific about what the episode is about but the airdate as of now is October 2nd.
    Wow, really? Last I heard they were talking Sept. 26th. BUt the a lot of networks have been moving their premiere dates back in case SAG strikes, I think. That's a long time to wait though!

ya have no clue. didnt last season they start early october too?

Forum Whiz Smallville_Fanatic_3's Avatar
    yeah, Supernatural premiered on October 4th last season

So I'm guessing it'll be like last season? Smallville will debut on 9/26, and SPN will debut a week later (10/2)?

Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    how do you know?

spoilerfix

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Quote Originally Posted by SVfan26 View Post
    So I'm guessing it'll be like last season? Smallville will debut on 9/26, and SPN will debut a week later (10/2)?
    ya if i had to guess lol.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 06-15-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    fantastic. < Not Being Sarcastic!

Info on 4.01

Title: Lazarus Rising

Roles Being Case:

Pamela
    Castiel
    Waitress
    Hot Chick

I like the title..biblical reference...coming back from the dead.

Interesting tidbit...Castiel is, according to one site I looked at, an angel. Specifically the 'Angel of Thursday" whatever that means.

Sounds cool. Without giving the site is the site known for being right about stuff?

As far as where I got the title and roles...yes. I also checked out a few other fan sites and saw the same info posted so I am fairly certain it is accurate.

As far as the "angel of Thursday" I just decided to google the name Castiel (because it just struck me as an odd name) and stumbled across the angel connection.

ok koolness. i usually just get most of my stuff from spoiler fix lol. sounds good and i know it was said they were filming early so im assuming they got the script ready.

ya figured that was just a side note lol. but sounds cool. maybe ill check the angel of thursday thing.

Another quick thing...there is a mention, during a seance, to the demon "azazel" who is the YED right? So I'm wondering is he not dead? Did he somehow survive being shot by the colt? Is there another Azazel?

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chole_fan View Post
    Another quick thing...there is a mention, during a seance, to the demon "azazel" who is the YED right? So I'm wondering is he not dead? Did he somehow survive being shot by the colt? Is there another Azazel?
    Azazel is dead. The Colt (as John Winchester stated) kills demons. Doesn't just send them back to hell, but kills them forever. When Dean shot him that was the end of Azazel.
    As far as I know there is no other Azazel but perhaps they are trying to contact Azazel (whoever "they" are, someone who doesn't know he's gone) and that's why the name is said?

I had heard that a title had been given for the Season 4 premiere but not what it was. Thanks for posting it!

Of course, there are months to go yet and SPN and the Krip have changed titles before....

I read something on someones blog at myspace. that there is a mention of azazel and that hot chick is with sam and there is the lawyer dude sam calls dad and castiel was a fallen angel or something. there was no mention of dean but bobby is injured. not sure how right this is but figured id mention it as a possible spoiler.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast