Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the BOP dvd set be hard to find for Canadians?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the BOP dvd set be hard to find for Canadians?

I may be a little bit paranoid about this but I have a slight worry that Canadians may have a hard time getting this dvd on store shelves. I'm in Edmonton, AB. Similar patterns of other dvd sets have led me to this line of thinking. The Swamp Thing live action series was hard to find. Only ever seen it was at some HMV stores. One other dvd series I never found on store shelves was Blade: the Series. Had to buy it online. Only the originally released pilot dvd was available. I keep thinking this may be the case with BOP. The same worries with the Witchblade live action series. Both the latter shows aren't listed on Bestbuy CAN or Future Shop websites. Yet Amazon.ca and Chapters.ca, Columbia House CAN, do list them. All these listed dvd sets you don't really see at a Zellers or certain other major retailers. I'm thinking I'll probably be buying online. Altough I haven't been crazy about the prices either. BOP & Witchblade are listed at SRP of $50 & $70 respectively. With a disounts from 20%-30% off these are anywhere from $35-$40 for BOP and $50-$60 for Witchblade. For BOP I actually find it hard to shell out for a shorter run series. I may just wait a while for a drop one day. But I do truly worry about its availalbility though. Any other Canadians share this worry of mine?
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎