Chuck DVD News

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this for real? Cause awesome! (everyone who got cash for Christmas will be buying this right after!)

I so have to tell my sister, she's been waiting to buy Season 2 since it ended!

Comment

January 5, what a let down.......I was really hoping to ask for it for Christmas....

Comment

just got home from buying the season 2 bluray at bestbuy with my gift cards and the guy checking the receipts shouted chuck best show ever when he looked at my receipt.

Comment

anyone who baught and didnt get the 3D stuff should check this out:
          Find a list of new movie and TV releases on DVD and Blu-ray (updated weekly) as well as a calendar of upcoming releases on home video.

they have a link where you can request the missing stuff.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by krpto
          just got home from buying the season 2 bluray at bestbuy with my gift cards and the guy checking the receipts shouted chuck best show ever when he looked at my receipt.
          thats funny but of course chuck is pretty much a show about best buy just cant use best buy for copyright reasons haha.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-08-2010, 02:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Oh my! I completely forgot it was released! I am out to buy it sometime today!

Comment

I finally got my copy (with 3D stuff in it)! My sister pre-ordered it for me for my birthday last month. I've been waiting for a week for it to get to me (does anyone else remember when you used to pre-order stuff and it would come on the day that it was supposed to be out? Anyone? It used to happen for me but now...) and it finally is.

I can't wait to watch it (after I'm done here). Then I can get started on Season 3!

Comment

I'll be buying Chuck Season 1 and 2 DVD's this week.

Comment

I wanted to buy is this week since its on sale @ Future Shop (Canada) but I would prefer to get it in Blu-ray but its not on sale though

Comment

Chuck Season 3, according to an email I received from Amazon.com (I pre-ordered), is scheduled to be released on 9/21/10.

Comment

I picked up Season 2 at my local Target, can't wait to watch it!!!

Comment

umm i believe your season 3 release date is wrong, its not the 21st that it is released, its the 8th-10th, which is what my amazon email said

Comment

Yeah the release date in my email was speculative. I pre-ordered in early June. It's definitely not the 21st.

Comment

Costco will take $8 dollars off the new season if you buy a previous season at the same time. It is good for a week or two after Chuck season 3 is released. I wish they carried Blu rays for Chuck, I would be so interested.

edit: I forgot to mention that the previous seasons are for sale for $16.99.
                            Last edited by Atomic girl; 08-26-2010, 02:26 PM.

Comment

awesome !!!

Comment

Just got an e-mail that Chuck season 4 is in the mail from Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎