Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck DVD News

News was in the main thread but seeing how chuck has its own forum ill make a new thread just for dvd news.

front and back cover art:

Last edited by superhippie2000; 06-11-2008, 03:52 PM.

teeheh !! AWESOME!! So excited for this.

Comment

When!?!?!

Comment

september 16

Comment

I got my copy of Chuck on DVD yesterday, and I'm impressed with teh quality and sound. It looks wonderful, with great black levels and little noticable dirt.

The extra features are desent, the gag real is longer than expected with some fun moments, the CHUCK ON CHUCK segment is great as well.

I think everyone will be please with the over dvd collection of season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by OneWayFilms
            I got my copy of Chuck on DVD yesterday, and I'm impressed with teh quality and sound. It looks wonderful, with great black levels and little noticable dirt.

The extra features are desent, the gag real is longer than expected with some fun moments, the CHUCK ON CHUCK segment is great as well.

I think everyone will be please with the over dvd collection of season 1.
            cool I just got home from buying my chuck dvd and while I was at the store I had some lady who strangely looked like Dawn Ostroff from the cw with a brown wig start yelling at me for liking that show and not knowing how her husband could watch that garbage I thought about telling her off and to mind her own business about what shows I watch but I was in a hurry so I just ignored her and walked away and bought my dvd. I plan on watching the speacial features from the dvd after the smallville premiere tonight then I'll chime in on the dvd itself. Is it strange that I am now more excided for smallville's premiere tonight and chuck's on 29th after getting yelled at about my shows?

I also have this strange urge to go buy a x-box 360 just to play the madden 09 demo that came with chuck wich is strange because A. I'm not a huge gamer and B. Sports generally put me to sleep.

Comment

I went out and got my copy of the DVD Tuesday. Right before I picked up my copy someone else picked up one too, leaving only one copy left.

I'm only watching one episode a day and saving the special features for last as kind of a countdown to the season 2 premiere.

Comment

did anyone else's dvd have two of the same extra clips the casting clips of morgan and the chuck online clip for morgan where both the same for me though all the other clips were different.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                  did anyone else's dvd have two of the same extra clips the casting clips of morgan and the chuck online clip for morgan where both the same for me though all the other clips were different.
                  yeah a friend of mine has it and the Morgan clip was the same on both disks. I am personaly waiting for the Blu-Ray don't know why they were not released together. I thought the most intresting thing in the extras was that Captian Awsome was not meant to be a regular cast member and was going to be revealed to be a Russian spy around mid season but people really liked him so that idea was killed.

Comment

Originally posted by nicmar
                    I thought the most intresting thing in the extras was that Captian Awsome was not meant to be a regular cast member and was going to be revealed to be a Russian spy around mid season but people really liked him so that idea was killed.
                    Yeah, I loved hearing that... it means they really do care about what their fans want. I think Awesome is fantastic, the older brother I never wanted to have, so I'm glad he stuck around.

Comment

Chuck DVD Extras

This is for everyone who bought the dvd. Did they transfer all the content that was on nbc.com onto the dvd or did they leave stuff out? Also what about the tv spots and promos that were only seen on air and no where else?

Comment

I just got the Chuck Blu ray for Christmas, and I was watching the Chuck versus the sizzling Shrimp episode and while they are fighting in the restaurant, the picture stops and then starts again. Was that part of the original episode? It's almost a freeze frame kind of thing, maybe artistic, but could be a problem?

I never watched the first season, so this is my first exposure to it. I started watching second season and love it.

Comment

Yea that wpisode is supose to be like that. If you watch carefully you can tell they froze it intentially. It mostly happens towards the end with the action! Don't worry episode isn't messed up! Its supose to be like that!

Comment

Thanks, I wasn't sure if I got a faulty Blu ray set. Now I know that they were working on special effects...I'm glad they didn't keep doing that...I guess it was for the martial arts theme that they did it....

Comment

Find a list of new movie and TV releases on DVD and Blu-ray (updated weekly) as well as a calendar of upcoming releases on home video.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎