No announcement yet.

Svaddict's Supernatural Fan Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Svaddict's Supernatural Fan Art

**I've updated this first post so it will be easier for people to see the avatars in one post instead of all over the place! But if you already know me, you know you're going to see some 'weird' things.

And I don't mind people using these just as long as they give me credit. That way other people can find their way over here too.

--Some people have asked me, so here are some avatars that I have made and used in the past(obviously it's not all of them)--

---Diff Sized ones---

Last edited by smallvilleaddict15; 07-19-2010, 01:07 PM.

great stuff. like the demon ones with the blinking eyes. really cool. and dean daydreaming about pie lol. awesome stuff.

Comment

*squees* you started an art thread, Megan?! Coooooooooooooooooooooool.

Ah, I love your stuff but I have to say that the "debonair" and "pie" ones are probably my favorite.

Oh and I had never seen the "really pissed off" one before. Me likey!

Comment

Cool thanks guys
        I really like what Lexgirl33, Daddylion, and Superhippie were making, so I decided to post some of my own art.

If you like any of them enough, please feel free to snag them

Comment

Here's something I finished a while ago. (my computer wasn't working for about a week)

Comment

I...you...that....

*sits in stunned silence and drools over the pretty*

No. Words. For. How. Good. that. Is!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
                Here's something I finished a while ago. (my computer wasn't working for about a week)
                That's really awesome. Nice blending and I like the dark brooding look. And you worked the Impala in too! Nice!

Comment

Thanks! I really like the impala in there too

Comment

Okay I've been working on these posters for a while so here they are.

and when you put the two together you get...
                    Oh crap. Why does it look a little blocky? *smashes head on desk*

Comment

thats cool.

doesnt look to blocky to me. just where sam and dean are back to back there is that line cause the shirts are not the same color. but the rest looks awesome.

Comment

The line looks okay on my computer, but that's because my screen is darker. I forgot to check how it would look for people with brighter screens, but I'm sick of working on this project at the moment!
                        Thanks for your comments!

Comment

no prob lol. but looks good. thought thats what blocking you were talking about lol. other then that small line i dont see anything wrong lol. but like you said it might come off different on a different computer.

Comment

Well thanks for looking at it anyways

Comment

Ooo, I like those! I like that you have the mini poses of the boys kinda lining up (one shot each of a boy and his gun). I also like how Sam seems so much taller (back to back) than Dean.

There is a little bit of that line break in the full completed pic but it's not that noticable and it actually makes it seem more arty.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎