Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15

See, people know it!!
    That poster was hilarious!!
    Yea it was! I think Im going to snag that avi!

Comment

• Originally posted by MannaBanana
      Why don't you just ride it instead!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it would go down with the three of them playing Scrabble! Sam's smart, but my money would be on Bobby.
        Sam's always had a good vocab but Bobby has a near encyclopedia in his head, sometimes. I can see it now:
        Sam: "What the heck does ysmithrandor mean?"
        Bobby: "It's an ancient type of demon." *gets up, gets book down and flips open to a page* "See?"
        Sam: "Yeah, OK."
        Bobby: "That's how many points for me?"

Oh, and I guess it does kind of remind me of that White Collar promo. (the pic I used was from a SPN promo too, so Hot guys in suits eh??)
        Yeah, hot guys from Texas in suits (cause Bomer's a Texan as well) is always of the good!

Wait, you've seen people using my Save A Horse avi around?? That's cool, just wish I would have known about it lol.
        Actually I went back and checked and it's the version without the text so it's 14, I guess, not 15 that I saw someone using. I've also seen several variations on that made by others so...
        It's a popular thing that icon, I guess.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments Teri!

Oh, and I was talking about Pretty in Pink the other day

And once I find out where to redeem #16, I'll let you know!

Time for a few new avis!!

01. 02. 03. 04. 05.
          06. 07. 08. 09. 10.
          11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
          SO MANY PRETTY JARED ICONS. I especially love 12 and 13.

Comment

• Originally posted by MannaBanana
            Cool
            Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
            Sam's always had a good vocab but Bobby has a near encyclopedia in his head, sometimes. I can see it now:
            Sam: "What the heck does ysmithrandor mean?"
            Bobby: "It's an ancient type of demon." *gets up, gets book down and flips open to a page* "See?"
            Sam: "Yeah, OK."
            Bobby: "That's how many points for me?"
            That would be funny to see! And Bobby would totally pull some random monster out of his head like that

Actually I went back and checked and it's the version without the text so it's 14, I guess, not 15 that I saw someone using. I've also seen several variations on that made by others so...
            It's a popular thing that icon, I guess.
            That's cool. lol

Originally posted by comptonassmel
            SO MANY PRETTY JARED ICONS. I especially love 12 and 13.
            THANK YOU MEL!!! <3

Well, here are some more random avatars, and a CAS Banner to add to the mix!!

01. 02. 03. 04. 05.
            06. 07. 08. 09. 10.
            11. 12. 13.

*note: The words on that banner are from a Dokken song "When Heaven Comes Down"

Comment

And Bobby would totally pull some random monster out of his head like that
              Yeah, I could totally see him doing that.

Snagging 5, that one is awesome. I even read it in Sam's/Jared's voice!

And as for 7...that one makes me think thoughts I probably shouldn't be thinking....

BTW, you know I'm not a big Cas fan but that banner is beautiful!

Comment

• Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                Snagging 5, that one is awesome. I even read it in Sam's/Jared's voice!

And as for 7...that one makes me think thoughts I probably shouldn't be thinking....

BTW, you know I'm not a big Cas fan but that banner is beautiful!
                That's good that you read it in his voice!!

Heh, heh...yup good ole number 7

And I do know that you aren't a big Cas fan, so thank you!!

And I haven't posted anything new in a looooooong time. Nothing too epic this time, but something new.

01. 02. 03. 04. 05.
                06. 07. 08. 09. 10.
                11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
                16. 17. 18. 19. 20.
                21. 22. 23. 24. 25.

And a random banner that I made with an old season 1 promo shot.

Comment

In this one JayPad looks young and startled and yet like he's up to no good. "Me? What? I wasn't doing anything?" type expression. Very cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                    In this one JayPad looks young and startled and yet like he's up to no good. "Me? What? I wasn't doing anything?" type expression. Very cute.
                    He does look like that!!

01. 02. 03. 04. 05.
                    06. 07. 08. 09. 10.
                    11. 12. 13. 14.

Comment

09. 10. 11.
                      I'm giggling at the Cas one and the cowboy!Sam "yahoo" one. 11 just seems so...gentlemanly. (can almost hear Sam being all nice and polite. "Ma'am.")

And frankly I'm goggling at 9 cause Jared/Sam? Just looks huge next to Jensen/Dean. I mean, I don't know if it's the angle or what but it's a reminder, I guess that Jared is, well...padasized!

Comment

• Jared does look bigger in that shot. Jensen was actually a little farther back in the original pic before I moved him around to be in front.

Ok.....and so now that my avatar layouts look really weird after the forum update...well nothing. I'm not going back to change them. lol Hopefully I'll get some more art up as the new season approaches, but with RL, I can promise nothing!

Thanks to all who still look at my art thread. <3

Comment

• Your art is worth the wait Megan!

Comment

Jared does look bigger in that shot. Jensen was actually a little farther back in the original pic before I moved him around to be in front.
                            Cool.

and so now that my avatar layouts look really weird after the forum update...well nothing. I'm not going back to change them. lol Hopefully I'll get some more art up as the new season approaches, but with RL, I can promise nothing!
                            It is a little strange but then all the layouts look a bit off to me now. And new art would be cool but no pressure. (but you are thinking of doing something for Halloween again this year, right? *makes Puppyeyes like Sam* Cause your Halloween art is always amazing, fantastic and other things like that.)

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎