Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Jorel' Soap Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The company that sells Smallville replica props should sell bottles of Jorel soap.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
      Here's something for those who appreciate Jorel soap:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...postcount=2811

Lmao that's a good one, I can totally see Lois and Clark doing a commercial like that.

Originally posted by Mar-El
      So I took the liberty of re-watching that Jorel soap scene in Labyrinth and read the fine print on the bottle.

This is the information I've been able to glean.

Jorel Antibacterial Soap
      Made With Pure Jojoba Oil

8.5 fl.oz. A gentle and effective soap suitable for the whole family.

Gentle and Effective fits the bill if we're to believe Raya's testimony of Jor-El in Fallout, earlier that season. We now know in hindsight that she was discussing the properties of Jorel soap.

Furthermore, I can make another inference based on this information. Subterranean, widely believed to be a filler episode, was perhaps the most important episode of the season. It showcased Mexican laborers working in Jed McNally's fields under slave-like conditions.

My assessment: These laborers were actually harvesting Jojoba plants for Jojoba seeds, from which oil extract could be used to manufacture Jorel soap. McNally was in cahoots with Lex Luthor, who undoubtedly had a vested interest in the manufactured Jorel soap because of its awesome properties.

I'd say that's a pretty good analysis. This thread just keeps getting better.

Comment

I kind of love this thread.

Comment

Jorel soap---getting Kryptonian women pregnant with BDA's while in the bathtub since 1985/1986.

Jorel soap---making Kryptonian women scream in the shower way before Herbal Essences did.

Jorel soap---now suing Herbal Essences for theft of proprietary information.

Comment

Originally posted by oberyn
            I think Jorel soap would definitely encourage proper hygiene.

I can see the commercials now.

Parent: Did you wash your hands before dinner?

Kid: No. I don't want to.

Jorel Soap (voice emanating from bathroom): This defiance cannot go without consequence.

Kid: [Runs to bathroom and hurriedly washes hands]

Parent: Thanks, Jorel.

This is so darn funny. I can't stop laughing. I can't get Terrance Stamp's Jor-el voice out of my head.

Comment

Now from the makers of Jorel soap, The House of El, comes the newest product for your own home---Zorel toilet bowl cleaner. Guarantees a clean scent for 1000 flushes after each use.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                Now from the makers of Jorel soap, The House of El, comes the newest product for your own home---Zorel toilet bowl cleaner. Guarantees a clean scent for 1000 flushes after each use.

Zorel toilet bowl cleaner is bound to be better than your regular all-purpose "Chlorox" because of its superior SCIENCE.

Zorel cleaner: Through the use of its SCIENCE, it is able to save even the dirtiest toilet-bowls and effectively ensure that the toilet will continue to be a place where the sun doesn't shine.

Makes me wonder if Zor-El's obsession with blotting out the sun in Blue is a firm nod to Zorel cleaning products

Comment

What about WindLex glass cleaner? And Brillois steel wool pads.

Comment

*Blows the dust off this thread*

There must be new ways for Jorel soap to be incorporated into Smallville season 8. Obviously I won't be able to go into detail because this is a spoiler free section, but I can think of some new ways for Jor-El to punish Clark.

If/When the fortress returns, instead of having Clark scrub every inch of it with a toothbrush like they do in the military, they could have Clark use Jorel soap.

Alternatively, Chloe could be using Jorel soap in prison.

Mid-season arc will see the return of Michael Rosenbaum - with hair, of course. This miraculous hair-growth will be explained away by his diligent daily applications of Jorel soap, which commands the follicles to regrow hair or face the "consequences".

Comment

Noooo! Leave this great thing thing in the past, its the only place something this great deserves to be.

Comment

This thread is hilarious.I'm very disappointed that they don't sell Jorel in stores.Now,I am stuck with crappy soaps like Dial and all of those knock off brands.I say we riot!

Comment

Originally posted by oberyn

Jorel Soap (voice emanating from bathroom): This defiance cannot go without consequence.

Comment

Originally Posted by oberyn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Jor-el Soap: Helps prevent H1N1 !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎