• Chloe

104 31.23%
  • Alicia

9 2.70%
  • Other

13 3.90%
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRight View Post
    lol yeah if it is an epic romance, what does it say when Chloe is dating another guy at the same time and Clark dating another girl up until the last episode of this season, maybe Chloe and Clark are swingers

Did I mention romance?

It's an epic relationship and it goes beyond friendship and for me no other relationship on the show compares. Actually early season Clex does but we're talking about the girls here so I'll leave lex out of it.

If we are going by romance then Lois shouldn't even be on this poll. Chlark did date however briefly but Clois haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalista View Post
    Telling someone that their reasoning is "retarded" is not a personal insult?

you're only taking one thing of what im saying into account.

you're ignoring the fact that Clark ends up agreeing with her when he smiles. It IS stupid to hide who you really are from the person you love.

its not a personal insult..a personal insult is telling someone they stink or making fun of their hair or their teeth,

all she's doing is disagreeing with the idea of hiding who you are from the person you love.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

also, he never said "I think its best to hide who I am from the person I love" if he said that and then she said "thats retarded" then I can understand it being a somewhat a personal insult

but he was talking about other people. And the reasoning behind why some people might do that. She thinks its stupid for people to do that.

She didnt imply that he was stupid to do that, she said people doing that in general is stupid. She has no idea clark is hiding a secret and so in no way aimed that at him at all.
    Last edited by DontCha; 06-02-2008 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^Okay, we will agree to disagree. I thought Lana could do no wrong.

But you still haven't addressed of the issue of her telling Clark to make himself useful for once. That implies that he is a useless individual.

I cant actually remember that...what was actually happening at the time when she said that?

I remember she saying something like this .... in that S5 episode Tomb ....

Banned
    Your reasons for calling it an "epic friendship" vary from others. Some refuse to see it any other way because they are uncomfortable with the thought of Clark dating Chloe's cousin.
    So you saying the fact i haven't seen anything other then 2-3 hints over the coarse of 7 seasons(and non since the vessel kiss at the end of season 5) romantic between the 2 is not worth anything :P

I agree with Jade it probably should have happened season 2 or 4 but for me the ship has sailed(lets face it though if it did happen season 2, we would be confronted with a Clark, Chloe, Lana love triangle).

I understand why people might want it if they really love the character of Chloe and i understand the writers COULd write a possible story for it happening(but they could write a possible for any of the girls at the same time) but the fact is over the past 7 years we hardly see Clark have any interest romantically to Chloe and over the past 2 we don't see Chloe have those feelings as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DontCha View Post
    I cant actually remember that...what was actually happening at the time when she said that?
    It was in Phantom at the hospital after Clark rescued her and Chloe from the dam.

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Quote Originally Posted by RedKRules View Post
    I remember she saying something like this .... in that S5 episode Tomb ....

Actually in Tomb she asked if he could go five minutes without doing something ridiculous (not a verbatim quote).
    Last edited by Kalista; 06-02-2008 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

was she worried about chloe at the time?

Sometimes when people are very upset over something they can lash out and say things they dont really mean..especially when you feel someone is just hovering around and not helping the situation. She has no idea she ws saved by him. She thinks he's not helping as much as he could and gets annoyed over it..

same in Tomb when chloe was having some serious issues.

Its no excuse to lash out at someone like that. Its not their fault but sometimes you just cant help but vent your anger in situations like that.
    Last edited by DontCha; 06-02-2008 at 01:43 PM.

but the fact is over the past 7 years we hardly see Clark have any interest romantically to Chloe and over the past 2 we don't see Chloe have those feelings as well.
    That is not fact, it is opinion. We can have our opinions but we shouldn't state them as fact.

Hydro:
    CLICK ON THE PICS FOR THE ANIMATED GIFS TO LOAD

Cure:
    You'll forget me..You'll forget ME

Lab:
    You mean more to me than you know
    You were the only one that believed in me

Traveler
    I love your son

Crimson
    Not that I haven't thought about it

Siren
    angry Clark: Not Chloe!

Persona:
    You saved me again

And don't forget about Jimmy's insecurity about Chloe's obvious feelings for Clark and impression that Clark has feelings for her as well

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by DontCha View Post
    was she worried about chloe at the time?

Sometimes when people are very upset over something they can lash out and say things they dont really mean..especially when you feel someone is just hovering around and not helping the situation. She has no idea she ws saved by him. She thinks he's not helping as much as he could and gets annoyed over it..

same in Tomb when chloe was having some serious issues.

Its no excuse to lash out at someone like that. Its not their fault but sometimes it just helps to vent your anger in situations like that.

People tend to have a short fuse in situations like that

I had a nagging suspicion that I would get a response like that.
    Last edited by Kalista; 06-02-2008 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade4813 View Post
    I am generally disappointed with how Smallville has handled romantic relationships. Did these writers not progress emotionally beyond the age of 13 or something? Because they don't seem to know how to write healthy, loving, romantic relationships as a general rule.
    I think bad writing comes into play beyond Clark's relationships. I think 2 big turning points in the show were killing off his dad and dropping the cast out of college. Up to that point while there was some minor problems in writing, the show definantly took a turn for the worse.

The wierd thing about season 6+7 is that i find there was alot of great things that happened(better then earlier seasons) but at the same time alot of the worst stuff was coupled with it(as one guy put it "golden nuggets wrapped up in pooh)

That is not fact, it is opinion. We can have our opinions but we shouldn't state them as fact.
    so should i take what you say as "FACT" or "OPINION"?

Cure:
    You'll forget me..You'll forget ME

Lab:
    You mean more to me than you know
    You were the only one that believed in me

Traveler
    I love your son

Crimson

Siren

Persona:
    You saved me again

And don't forget about Jimmy's insecurity about Chloe's obvious feelings for Clark and impression that Clark has feelings for her as well
    I don't see how any of those prove they love eachother romantically(platonically i can see though). But i guess what you make from them is your "OPINION"
    Last edited by AlwaysRight; 06-02-2008 at 01:53 PM.

I don't see how any of those prove they love eachother romantically(platonically i can see though).
    I wouldn't expect it.

Crimson

Siren

In crimson he also says/implies before and after that statement that he's keeing chloe in his back pocket if all else fails. She's his last resort if all else fails..and we all know clos is never going to fail.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I had a nagging suspicion that I would get a response like that.
    you had a nagging suspicion because its a very common thing that happens in situations like that??

Lois is not a nasty ***** who would insult a friend just for a kick especially at a time when her cousin is in peril. Im pretty certain any lois lane of any media could never ever actually hate clark kent personally. She's just someone who doesnt know how to handle her feelings very well and when she tries to handle them she doesnt express them very well.

that goes for lois in the DC comics too.

When her cousin is in trouble she's upset and cant handle it and so lashes out at someone who she thinks is not helping.

I do think she wants clark to be stronger for her. The audience also want clark to just get off his ass and be superman for them, go figure lol

All helpful little pushes in the long run. Instead of making him feel bad for his powers, she's making him feel bad because he's "not taking action and not being strong"

if she was picking on him for his strenght..then I'd be very worried abot clois ever working.
    Last edited by DontCha; 06-02-2008 at 02:02 PM.

Ok..... what about the PROM ?? He said he was not taking her to the Prom by default.....but because he wanted to ......
    That doesn't count Kelly because it was S1.

That doesn't count Kelly because it was S1.
    Darn!!!!!! I didnīt know ..... ...... and what about RUSH make out??? itīs S2!

Darn!!!!!! I didnīt know ..... ...... and what about RUSH make out??? itīs S2!
    I think that was S4. Nope, that doesn't count either. It proves nothing.

Oops, that was S2!

What about Bound? Nahhhhh, Clark has a fear of confined spaces and she was just comforting him.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast