104 31.23%
  • Alicia

9 2.70%
  • Other

13 3.90%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustmite View Post
    Chloe!

Tom Welling and Allison Mack have the most amazing chemistry and Clark and Chloe have the most amazing relationship. It's developed and changed, they've overcome problems and their own feelings and insecurities to develop the kind of bond they don't have with anyone else.
    Yes, they have laid the foundation for an epic love affair.

too bad its not going to be epic..there's only one epic relationship when it comes to clark kent

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRight View Post
    Problem with Lois is other then 1 time (when he was drugged out of his mind) during the 7 year run Clark has not shown interest in her anyway romantically. I would say Lois going gaga over Clark has never been shown at all.
    Fixed for accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by DontCha View Post
    too bad its not going to be epic..there's only one epic relationship when it comes to clark kent

I love Comic Lois. She is so classy.
    Last edited by Kalista; 06-02-2008 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlarkCandy View Post
    Chloe! There's no other choice in my opinion.

Lana - Made him less than who his is.
    Lois - Treats him like a ba$tard step brother and demeans him.
    Alicia - Loved him in her own way... but she was too broken to love him the way he needed to be loved.
    !
    you always pick on the one you love/like...how many times have you heard that phrase? Its exactly what she's doing. Its how her character handles awkward situations. SHe probably likes him a hell of a lot more than she lets on

you see it right there in that DC comic page I posted

"If you say I complete you, I'll need to find some KRYPTONITE"

she doesnt like all the gushy lovsey stuff..she's not good at expressing it

you always pick on the one you love/like...how many times have you heard that phrase? Its exactly what she's doing. Its how her character handles awkward situations. SHe probably likes him a hell of a lot more than she lets on

you see it right there in that DC comic page I posted

"If you say I complete you, I'll need to find some KRYPTONITE"

she doesnt like all the gushy lovsey stuff..she's not good at expressing it
    I don't see how that compares to telling Clark that his thinking is "totally retarded" or implying that he is useless. You can "pick on" the one you love or like without demeaning them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebunny View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.
    My personal opinion of the matter is that Clark has not really shown romantic feelings for either girl. The one difference though is anytime it was hinted between Clark and Chloe, Clark usually puts the stamp on it right after it(although Chloe was the one to put a stamp on it in Vessel) while with Lois and Clark, i don't remember any serious chats Lois and Clark have had that says they will never be a couple(i am sure you can find a few examples where one or the other say they have no feelings for eachother but it always done in a comedic way)

Problem with Lois is other then 1 time (when he was drugged out of his mind) during the 7 year run Clark has not shown interest in her anyway romantically. I would say Lois going gaga over Clark has never been shown at all.
    Personally i don't want my Lois going Gaga over Clark because that's how the story goes, the fact it took drugs to do it(meaning Lois goes out of character) works perfectly fine for me. Lois not giving Clark the time of day romantically at first lines up with the comics, going gaga can be Lana and Chloe's thing(although if i was writing the show i would have made getting Lana a bigger challenge)
    Last edited by AlwaysRight; 06-02-2008 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebunny View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.
    Actually, I would change that even further to:

Problem with Lois is other then 1 time (when he was drugged out of his mind) during the 7 year run Clark has not shown interest in her anyway romantically-only sexually. Unfortunately, he quickly lost interest when he saw that darn invitation. I would say Lois going gaga over Clark has never been shown at all.

Aww that's so sweet! It just warms the heart.

Considering all the restrictions they've had concerning Lois' character since she's been introduced, I think they've done a great job in developing the Clois relationship. Arctic showed us that they're really good friends now who care a great deal about each other. I can't wait to see their relationship flourish even more next season. I think we'll definitely see Clark develop feelings for Lois, even though I have a feeling it will only happen in the second half. Nonetheless, I'm very excited for Season 8 Clois! YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalista View Post
    I don't see how that compares to telling Clark that his thinking is "totally retarded" or implying that he is useless. You can "pick on" the one you love or like without demeaning them.

... she didnt call him totally retarded..she says that the concept of hiding secrets from the people you love is "totally retarded."..she actually says "thats totally retarded" not "You're totally retarded in thinking that" in other words she thinks its a silly idea to hide secrets from those you love..and clark actually smiles. He wasnt offended. She didnt think he was retarded, only the notion.

are you only hearing what you want to hear when it comes to SVLois because you ship chlark?

and it is a tad demaning to basically say "I'll shove some kryptonite in your face because you're getting too lovey dovey" like she does in that comic.

Its like "*gag* stop it" but she loves him.
    Last edited by DontCha; 06-02-2008 at 12:13 PM.

Banned
    ... she didnt call him totally retarded..she says the concept of hiding secrets from the pople you love is totally retarded

are you only hearing what you want to hear when it comes to SVLois because you ship chlark?

and it is a tad demaning to basically say "I'll shove some kryptonite in your face because you're getting too lovey dovey" like she does in that comic.
    don't forget Clark's reaction after she said it, he had a smile/smirk on his face, oh wait only Chloe makes Clark smile :P

On the subject for favorite ship, it basically comes down to one thing, while there is reasons why Clois can or can't happen the fact is whenever they together it usually light hearted fun scenes and on a show that seems to enjoy it high drama a little fun in Clark's life wouldn't hurt.

I think you could write an ending for any ship to be possible. If you going on the basis of the show Clana would most likely make the most sense(a redemption story arc). Chloe and Clark would be boring in my humble opinion(although logical at the same time), basically all we would get is Clark realizing Chloe is for him and she says yes(yawn) but with Lois we get a fun chase what adds a little spice in Clarks life.

I always say for the sake of TV the chase is always more entertaining then the actual romance and Lois hands down gives the best possibilities in that sense
    Last edited by AlwaysRight; 06-02-2008 at 12:16 PM.

Exactly, Clark loves it when she teases him! He's always smirking and throwing jabs right back at her, besides she wouldn't be Lois Lane if she didn't do that. In my opinion it gets him "excited" too.

there have been 4 occasions where clark has appeared slightly hurt by what lois says

1. When she made fun of his football skills, he didnt smile. He obviously felt it wasnt the time for joking

2. When she said "we got a rescue *he smiles*... from clark..the PERVERT kent *smile drops and as she turns away he's rather hurt it seems*

3. When she was calling him normal and dorky whilst he was on red-K

4. When she says "its good to have a meteor freak on my side" he sounds upset when he says "im not a meteor freak"

the last 3, he seems to get upset when he thinks he's impressed her but then she says something afterward that knocks him down slightly.

Also, I think we were seeing some deep truths emerge from Lois whilst on love potion, much like we saw them emerge from clark on red-K. I think she actually truthfully finds his weaknesses adorable.
    Last edited by DontCha; 06-02-2008 at 12:22 PM.

IMO, Chlark already is epic.

Different strokes for different folks *shrug*

yes but he is not in love with Chloe Sullivan..It is totally platonic..Its an epic friendship though.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast