• Chloe

104 31.23%
  • Alicia

9 2.70%
  • Other

13 3.90%
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Favorite Clark relationship

Out of all the relationships that Clark Kent has had on the show, which is your favorite and why?

Out of all his relationships, and despite that I'm a Clois fan, my favorite love interest of Clark has got to be Alicia. Sarah Carter is incredibly beautiful and talented, had a lot of chemistry with TW, and just something about their tragic love just gets to me, and it makes you kind of become obsess with this couple (no pun intended).

His relationship with Lois hands down.
    Lois always makes Clark smile, and all their scenes are awesome!
    And TW and ED has the best chemistry on the show.

Definitely his relationship with Lois. It is always something fresh. He doesn't mind her sarcasm, because she can make him smile and laugh more than Chloe or Lana ever could. She cares for him and keeps that hidden but when it shows it is important and just at the right time.

Hmm... lemme think about that.

Ok, thought about. His relationship with Lois, no question about it.

I'm going to chime in and say Lois as well. Booyah!

Banned for using sockpuppet accounts and not even really from Italy.
    Chloe

-Clark has always wanted a girl who'll love him for who and what he is, who would understand him and always stand by him. That's Chloe.

Chloe is his rock, motivation, partner. Clark and Chloe have this open strong bond that goes beyond any relationship on this show.

It's the most healthiest relationship on the show. Chloe is the one who always makes Clark smile, IMHO, Chloe is the one who always will be there for him, Chloe is the one who Clark doesn't know what he could do without, Chloe is the one who means a lot more to him then we believe.

And most importantly, Clark and Chloe have the development.

Banned
    Chloe, no ifs ands or buts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aqgalaxy View Post
    Chloe is his rock
    I though rock was Clark's rock, that's why i voted for other

Chlois is ICONIC lillie_poo_pod's Avatar
    Chloe.

Chloe! There's no other choice in my opinion.

Lana - Made him less than who his is.
    Lois - Treats him like a ba$tard step brother and demeans him.
    Alicia - Loved him in her own way... but she was too broken to love him the way he needed to be loved.

Chloe - Loves him for who he is and who she knows he will become. Despite his drawbacks. Her love for him is unconditional. Even if they have to face down and become enemies. Chloe would still love him. Chloe makes him better. And Clark is the most Superman like and determined when with Chloe.

It's the Chlo for me!

Of the actual "going out" relationships? The only person he's gone out with is Lana, unless you wanna say Alicia, but I don't know why you would. She was hot, but her voice was annoying and all she was was screw Clark about. (Don't get me wrong, her episodes were awesome!)

Clark's relationship with Chloe rocks on so many levels but unfortunately they never have been and probably never will be a couple.

Clark's relationship with Lois is that of nagging siblings. They have almost no physical/sexual chemistry and I for one am not going to be upset if they avoid a Clois conclusion in the end of Season 8. Sure hint at it, but don't put them together!
    (I'm not a huge fan of ED - she was very good in Season 4 and 5, but 6 and 7 she's taken a seriously irritating turn for the worse).

So on an intimate scale, I say Lana.
    All round, Chloe!!!

Chloe.

Whedon Worshipper Hopefulsuicide's Avatar
    i was a big clalicia fan myself... i loved that he could see past her mental illness from before unlike everyone else... i mean it IS possible to get better from something like that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChlarkCandy View Post
    Chloe - Loves him for who he is and who she knows he will become. Despite his drawbacks. Her love for him is unconditional. Even if they have to face down and become enemies. Chloe would still love him. Chloe makes him better. And Clark is the most Superman like and determined when with Chloe.
    Problem with Chloe is other then 2-3 times during the 7 year run Clark has not shown interest in her anyway romantically. I would say Chloe going gaga over Clark has also not been shown over the past couple seasons as well.

Smallville Clark being "Superman like" is almost an oxymoron as well :P

Chloe!

Tom Welling and Allison Mack have the most amazing chemistry and Clark and Chloe have the most amazing relationship. It's developed and changed, they've overcome problems and their own feelings and insecurities to develop the kind of bond they don't have with anyone else.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast