Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you rate season 7?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/5. Most boring season yet,the grant plot was pointless and the traveler storyline we already know it was clark

Comment

1/5 the worst season of Smallville.

I would like to know why some people hate season 6 and think it's the worst? Have you seen "Zod", "Arrow", "Rage", "Hydro", "Justice" (Best episodes of Smallville), "Crimson", "Combat" (Another great episode), "Nemesis" and "Phantom" to name a few...

If someone likes to know why I hate season seven you can read my thoughts about "Blue", "Quest" *shudders* and "Arctic" in their own threads.

Comment

7.5/10 overall. It is currently my least favorite season.

How I rank the series (from what I have seen thus far):

Season 2- 9/10

Season 4- 8.5/10

Season 5- 8.5/10

Season 3- 8/10

Season 6- 8/10

Season 1- 8/10

Season 7- 7.5/10

Comment

If I didn't love SV so much, I would give it a big fat zero. 1 out of 5.
          Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 11-23-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

4 out of 5!
            Definitely!

Was a pretty decent season IMO. Some eps were dry but being a longtime Clana fan, it was good to see them get another chance to step up on the plate and do their thang. Good performances, Lionel especially. One I would watch again forsure! :3

Comment

6/10 since I rate out of 10 and not 5.

It's apparent that the writers' strike had a real impact on the season because several storylines felt a bit rushed. I feel there was a lot more mileage in the Veritas plotline as well as Lex's descent into true villainy. One place where the season really struggled was in the relationship plots because there was far too much angst and far too many missteps. Clark and Lana got dragged out (again), the viewer had to suspend disbelief to buy into Jimmy and Kara (and Chloe and Jimmy to a lesser extent), and Lois needed a better transitional relationship between past (Oliver) and future (Clark) than Grant Gabriel her boss. I liked the character of Grant but he should have purely been the annoyingly loud boss who made a habit of rejecting Lois' articles. It would have motivated her to improve her jounalistic skills and brought the character closer to the Lois of comic legend. Season 7's storylines also perfectly encapsulated perhaps the show's biggest failing - Clark's lack of proactivity, pining after Lana and reliance on others to do the thinking for him.

The new producers corrected the proactivity issue in the first half of season 8 but the Lana arc saw character regression in all the main players from which they never recovered until season 9.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎