X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica Mars Petition

I found this petition at youchoose.net.

Title: Save Veronica Mars

Description:
    To Dawn Ostroff, President of Entertainment The CW Television Network We, The Undersigned Veronica Mars fans, would like to see award-winning "Veronica Mars" renewed for a 4th season. The CW cancelled the show in May - without enough notice for producers to put together a proper finale. While that last episode was great, it wasn't a SERIES finale. There are still so many questions about our friends in Neptune that we may never get answered. Bring back Veronica Mars, even if she's an FBI agent!

Click here to sign it.

The petition is already fairly successful. That may even be too modest. Most TV show petitions only have 1-2 thousand signatures. This VM petition already has over 6,500 sigs. Please add your voice. It's not too late.
    Last edited by SweetOne; 06-26-2008, 09:54 AM.

Yay!! I've been occasionally keeping tabs on the growing petition.

We just passed 7000!!

Please tell your friends and family to help us out! Or better yet, introduce them to the show...buy them the Veronica Mars DVDs...after watching it I have no doubt they will WANT to sign the petition themselves!

Comment

Wow, only a week and a half later and we 100 more signatures. Keep it up folks!

Comment

Signed.

Is there any truth that a movie is possible?

Comment

Not sure actually, but I will try to look up the most I can about it.

Comment

Ok so the movie might becoming a more real possibility according to this article. Michael Ausiello interviewed Kristin Bell and found out that KB and VM creator Rob Thomas had recently talked about it.

It's not for sure but, hey....to find out ANY news that they are at least talking about it, is good news!!!

EDIT: I checked out the petittion and I can't believe we have gotten 1000 more signatures since I found the petition 3 months ago!!! AWESOME!!!

Comment

I would be happy with even a movie at this point. I just want more! I was ready to give up Logan...oh yeah, Veronica was pretty cool too!

Comment

If you go to TVguide.com and go to the Veronica Mars page you will find that there was some movie buzz about a month ago. In some interviews both Thomas and Kirstin Bell said they would do a movie if the studio would ok it. Considering Bells status on Heroes this season has never been resolved to my knowledge she would be available to do it. Also Rob Thomas said that any movie would not be and FBI movie but pick up were seasnon 3 ended.

Comment

I know it's just wishful thinking but I would prefer if the show just got picked up again!! I would think nothing of them just picking up EXACTLY where they left off (that means none of that FBI business since Rob Thomas had not plannned to get there till season 8)

I would love that so much! I understand that a movie is a much more realistic "obtainable" goal, but I would much prefer them to just bring the show back to TV. That being said, I certainly would welcome a movie!

And I am so glad that the petition is doing so good!

Comment

Wow, he had planned out till season 8? I didn't know that! I just got the third season on dvd last week, so I still haven't seen this FBI thing. I'm about to start watching the show from the beginning with my friend who has never seen it, so that's one more VM fan for the petition!

Comment

Oh you just got S3? yeah, it's in the extras, like an interview with Rob Thomas or something where he details the timeline. I think he intended for her to go to college for a few more years (which they TOTALLY could have pulled off) I really liked S3's mysteries and I think they probably had some good ideas for future seasons!

Wow, really? You are watching the series over again with your friend?? I am so jealous!! LOL It is so much fun to watch the show with people who don't know what is going to happen or who the killer is. I love it! I was fortunate enough to get to watch it three separate times, with newbies. First I rewatched the series with my cousin. Then I got to rewatch it with my older sister. AND THEN I got to watch it with my parents.

It's safe to say they all became DIEHARD Veronica Mars fans!! My mom especially surprised me because I drove to their house to stay over night one weekend and I brought the first season over hoping that I could get her (and my stepdad) to watch at least two episodes. Oh no, all six disks were done in like two days. No lie. I had never seen my mom like that ever! Especially over a TV show! LOL

But anyway it was so much fun getting to watch the series so many times with people. It's like watching it new all over again because you get all excited, knowing all things they are going to discover about Lily's murder, the bus crash, or the campus rape. Oh and the characters!! This show seriously has the most original characters EVER! They put so much effort into ALL of the characters, not just the "main" ones. Everytime I watch it with someone, I get so excited for them to get to know all of the colorful characters, like Vinnie and Cliff. I mean even the side characters of the series are awesome! And Dick Casablancas and Sherrif Lamb. Everyone of them is so well-written and have their own quirky personalities. GAH! Now I need to find someone else to share it with!!

But yeah, my cousin, sister, mom and dad all signed the VM petition, and she asks me how it's doing from time to time. I'm glad you are reeeling in one more voter for us! Every vote matters!

Comment

I just watched the first 3 episodes with my friend today...she thinks Logan is the killer! She totally loves it and is going to sign the petition! Yay!

Comment

but they cant bring her because kristen is on heroes already!!

Comment

Hey! They can write her off of that show!! She is better off on VM than Heroes!

Comment

Kristen statues for season 3 of heroes is undetermined so I know she is not a cast regular. Also she could shoot a Veronica Mars movie in the summer like she did with Sarah Marshell

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎