No announcement yet.

Question about the clock in "Quest"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the clock in "Quest"

I saw that when the clock at the church in Montreal was playing music the hands on the clock moved to 1:55. I was thinking that maybe that was the exact time Clark came to earth. Since the veritas group knew the exact day Clark was coming could have they known the time as well??

History was altered in "Apocalypse" when Clark went to stop Brainiac from killing him, so even if he was originally planned to arrive on Earth at 1:55, he probably got there afterwards because of what happened in "Apocalypse".

I don't see how that answers the question directly, though...

Comment

Well krypton still blew up when it was supposed to and pieces of it came in with Clark's ship but I agree that since baby Kal-El leaving krypton was delayed, he would have come to earth a little bit later

Comment

Or perhaps it was a predestination paradox, where Clark and Kara were meant to go back in time

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
          History was altered in "Apocalypse" when Clark went to stop Brainiac from killing him, so even if he was originally planned to arrive on Earth at 1:55, he probably got there afterwards because of what happened in "Apocalypse".

I don't see how that answers the question directly, though...
          The events in Apocalypse never happened. It was an alternate reality.
          -M-

Comment

Originally posted by MBrittan
            The events in Apocalypse never happened. It was an alternate reality.
            -M-
            I agree

Comment

I think James was referring to the events that occured after Clark left the AU in Apocalypse, when he went to go stop Brainiac on Krypton.

Comment

Kara said she left krypton right after Clark but since he was delayed in taking off, shouldn't Kara have got to earth 1st and crashed in the cornfield and Clark get stuck in the dam for 18 years??

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Actually Kara would still get stuck in the dam since her take off time wasn't delayed and Clark would land somewhere else and possibly get found by somebody else..
                Last edited by Karafan1; 05-29-2008, 10:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch
                  I think James was referring to the events that occured after Clark left the AU in Apocalypse, when he went to go stop Brainiac on Krypton.
                  Yep, that's it. But that was one amazing AU... *remembers Lois Lane*

Originally posted by Karafan1
                  Kara said she left krypton right after Clark but since he was delayed in taking off, shouldn't Kara have got to earth 1st and crashed in the cornfield and Clark get stuck in the dam for 18 years??

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Actually Kara would still get stuck in the dam since her take off time wasn't delayed and Clark would land somewhere else and possibly get found by somebody else..
                  I think that they'd still land at their correct places because even if the time was delayed, it wouldn't affect where their ship was supposed to land. They'd just arrive at their destination at a later time. It may have protected some meteor freaks from getting hurt because he left Krypton afterwards, but then again the meteors could've started hurling towards Earth before Clark came.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎