Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kara fans: When did you start watching the show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kara fans: When did you start watching the show?

I may be wrong, but i've been noticing that most of the people posting positive Kara comments are only recently on the forum and have only recently started watching the show. This is just a quick poll to figure out if i'm right.

I mean it makes sense, if you started watching in season 7, you might love Kara a lot more than someone who had watched from season 1 and prefers other characters.
    I am a huge Kara fan and i started watching in season 1 or 2
    0%
    I am a huge Kara fan and i started watching in season 3 or 4
    0%
    I am a huge Kara fan and i started watching in season 5 or 6
    0%
    I am a huge Kara fan and i started watching in season 7
    0%
    I hate Kara and i started watching in season 7
    0%
    I hate Kara and i started watching in season 5 or 6
    0%
    I hate Kara and i started watching in season 3 or 4
    0%
    I hate Kara and i started watching in season 1 or 2
    0%
    I am indifferent to Kara and started watching in season 1-4
    0%
    I am indifferent to Kara and started watching in season 5-7
    0%

Nope! I have always watched Smallville. I started when the show first aired but I ALWAYS wanted Supergirl on the show! Too bad that she only appeared in season 7!

Comment

Same here.

Comment

I watched the show from the first episode up till now, though I approximately started watching around the time of season 2.
        It never occured to me that they could have let Supergirl join the Smallville, but it was a pleasant surprise

Comment

niphler I just LOVE your avatar!

Comment

Don't really like Kara (hate is a pretty strong word) and I've started watching Smallville on DVDs a year ago (started with season 1 then worked my way up).

My dislike for her character comes from her acting, not because I like other characters better. She's not a bad actress, she just doesn't do it for me.

She's the season 7 Pete IMO.

Comment

I've been watching Smallville since Season 1, and while I don't know whether I'm a "huge" Kara fan, I definitely do enjoy the character. I do think Kara added a good link to Krypton for Clark. I enjoyed it especially when Clark was teaching Kara about her powers/life on Earth and Kara was teaching Clark about Krypton.

With the Kents absent from the show, I'm really glad Clark had Kara around to give the show some family interaction again.
              Last edited by Odysseus; 06-09-2008, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I admit that I didn't get around to watching smallville until season 7.

I'm sorry if some people are offended by the idea that a new character
                could bring some new fans to the show.

Comment

I've been watching since season 3. I don't consider myself a huge fan of Kara. But she's here now for better or worse and she should be treated better than being left for dead in the phantom zone.

Comment

I've been watching SMALLVILLE since the Pilot episode. I'm bummed that they are trying to get rid of Lauras character...

Comment

Originally posted by haltoe
                      I admit that I didn't get around to watching smallville until season 7.

I'm sorry if some people are offended by the idea that a new character
                      could bring some new fans to the show.
                      not offended at all, simply curious

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                      I've been watching since season 3. I don't consider myself a huge fan of Kara. But she's here now for better or worse and she should be treated better than being left for dead in the phantom zone.
                      totally agree about that... you dont bring in a character and then dump them when you cant figure out what to do with them
                      Last edited by Hopefulsuicide; 07-29-2008, 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I started in June 2006 with the Season 1 DVDs and watched most of Season 6 when it aired and almost all of Season 7 when it aired on TV. I think the character of Kara added so much to the show. Plus, Laura was lovely. I really wish they had continued her as a series regular for Season 8. I think that she could have continued to bring that mythic dynamic that she provided as a member of Clark's true family.

Comment

Whatever happened to the other girl that said that she was Kara and sent CK into the cave to force him to fulfill his destiny?

Comment

I had a dream i was flying with Kara under the moon and kissing

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎