No announcement yet.

Hand-Made Kryptonian Props

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand-Made Kryptonian Props

I'm making some Kryptonian prop(s), mostly out of mudrock.They arent perfect but its my first try at anything like this.First i'm making the kryptonian octagonal key/disk.
    Here are some drawings.

Nice sketches/drawings of the symbols. I can't wait to see how they turn out when you build them. I really like the second and the last one. Good luck with them.

Comment

I know its not that good but its my first try.

Comment

LilMo that is very good don't kid your self, I can't work a screwdriver let alone cut metal of anyshape.

Comment

/\ LOL!That made me feel better about it because that wasnt actually made of metal!Its made of mudrock,if you get a roll of it,then you can dip it in water and it solidifies.And i used some good paints because i spray painted the base of it black, then went over it with metallic silver paint.Then i used a spray that makes most objects shiny.But thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LilMo

I know its not that good but its my first try.
            awesome!

Comment

That looks incredible, LilMo! I love how realistic it seems and how accurate the symbols are. You carved/cut out the corners pretty well, so it seems like the real octagonal key.

Comment

Sorry i posted this so late.

Comment

Dax-Ur's Kryptonian Shield

I just saw a close up picture of it and the engravings look purple so i'll repaint it.

Comment

Jor-El's victory ring looks so realistic, LilMo. I can actually see Clark wearing that in "Blue" and losing his powers, lol. The Kryptonian shield looks great too. The shape was done really well and the engravings look so precise. I hope you have fun repainting them.

Comment

this is a really good idea , if you want the prop to be even better a cool idea would be to sand it with sandpaper

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎