Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaper DVD News

Just wondering if their has been any news or rumors regarding the show coming to dvd.

not sure but if i had to guess probably in late august or september. basing this on the fact thats when most tv shows come out. however they might be like LOST and wait till december seeing how season 2 is mid season.

Comment

There could be a quick release or none at all. Reaper does not have good ratings.

Comment

comes out november 4th on 5 discs.

Comment

any details of features?

Comment

dvd art:

Comment

Thanks superhippie2000.
              Quite good artwork, although I think that maybe just Sam and the devil on the cover would have been better. Sock's a big part of the show, but him and the devil have never interacted, so "Meet Satan's Favorite Tools" doesn't really ring true as a tag line.
              Also, if you've got Sock, don't leave Ben out!
              Haha, rant over- the DVD and subsequent features are more important than the cover

Comment

Can't wait to pick up the DVD in November. I'm just not to crazy about the artwork, looks weird.

Comment

cover art could change. not sure if it will or by how much but it might.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    cover art could change. not sure if it will or by how much but it might.
                    Yeah it's possible, but the release date is fairly close so I can't see too many major changes. It doesn't matter because Reaper is a great show.

Comment

"is loaded with special bonus metrials including deleted scenes and commenary with cast and crew."

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

cover change also could be likey cause the logo of the show isnt exactly right and Sock and the Devil never actually met so kind of weird that sock would be on the cover with the devil. those are probably things they will change. although taking out sock would make to much empty space on the couch lol.
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 08-27-2008, 03:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The commentary should be really good, it will definitely be funny because of Tyler Labine.

Comment

I can't wait for this. My CW affiliate has crappy reception and the quality of the eps on tv is poor. Add to that the fact that they plaster big station logos and Gossip Girl adds all over the screen as you watch and it makes for live viewing a less than enjoyable experience. The DVDs should look great though. A rewind party would be a good way to pass the time til season two, and if we're very lucky, the show may even return by November.

Comment

they changed the box art and honestly i like the other version better. the new art is basically the same but they changed the font of "Meet Satan's Favorite Tools" to arial and replaced tools with the word slackers. also the side of the package they put an ABC logo on the top.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                              they changed the box art and honestly i like the other version better. the new art is basically the same but they changed the font of "Meet Satan's Favorite Tools" to arial and replaced tools with the word slackers. also the side of the package they put an ABC logo on the top.
                              I can't really decide which one looks worse. It's to bad because Smallville and Supernatural always have great artwork.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎