No announcement yet.

How come it didn't read "TO BE CONTINUED?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come it didn't read "TO BE CONTINUED?"

The first six seasons, at the end of the season finale, the screen always read, "TO BE CONTINUED" but it didn't after the season 7 finale. What's up with that? I hope that doesn't mean the show isn't coming back. Ugh.

No, unfortunately, it is coming back for one more season.

Gee, I wonder if Clark is dead. Or Lex.

Gee.

Is there any suspense left in this stupid broken wheel????

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Comment

Did not want to waste money and film for that.

Comment

all the other seasons said to be continued because they were epsiodes over 2 parts, the end of this series was not

Comment

Season 8: A New Beginning perhaps.

Comment

Clark cant be dead. Lex most likely is. Gay ending tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadistic
              Clark cant be dead. Lex most likely is. Gay ending tbh.
              I was being sarcastic. Clark of course is not dead. Lex is already set for a few more episodes next season, and the character of Lex Luthor will not die.

What I said was meant as a sarcastic commentary on the fact that the Fortress falling apart at the end of the episode was in no sense whatsoever a cliffhanger. We know that the two characters "in peril" are NOT GOING TO DIE!

So where's the suspense?

What, Kara is missing? Big deal.

Lana is going to Europe? Who cares.

Give me some death, dammit. Give me some Chloe being thrown in the ocean, or some Lana getting shot in the head by a vengeful Lex.

Give me something.

Not some false suspense that will be resolved in the first 5 minutes of the season 8 premiere.

Comment

Cost cutting definitely It's the reason they removed the nice intro's to the Region 2 dvd box sets from Season 5 onwards as well. Now all we get is a static picture that doesn't change, the lovely intro's are gone.

Comment

i agree. no real suspense at the end of this. the build up of Lex and Clark confronting each other was kinda anti-climactic too. The only suspense is having to wait until next season.

Comment

This was suppose to be the series finale so they left it like it was I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by bluefire1914
                      Lex is already set for a few more episodes next season,
                      Rosenbaum has said in an interview with one of supermanhomepage.com's people that he won't be appearing in any Season 8 episodes, in addition to an implying that his last shot for the show was that crane-up that we saw in the finale, so there won't be any more of him in even the Season 8 premier.

This was suppose to be the series finale so they left it like it was I guess.
                      They knew they were coming back for an 8th season while they were shooting the season finale, it wasn't meant as a series finale at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattchew
                        all the other seasons said to be continued because they were epsiodes over 2 parts, the end of this series was not
                        This isn't the end of the series, though. Like SSJConan said, they knew about the eighth season when they filmed it.

I assume that it didn't have a "To Be Continued" because in the Season 8 premiere, they'll do something like they did in "Exile" and "Crusade" where they don't show the events that follow directly after the previous season finale, but they do a brief time skip. I guess that they wanna buy some time to think up some kind of explanation as to how Clark and Lex will get out of the current situation.

Comment

This shouldn't be posted here because of the 1 week rule.

Comment

mb is coming back for a few episodes next season, as i hear from belive me one very good terms that he is coming back to ''tie loose ends''

Comment

worst ending ever. I mean the whole time i was thinking wow lex learns his secret and it was a 2 minute conversation and then it was over.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎