No announcement yet.

How come it didn't read "TO BE CONTINUED?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattchew
    mb is coming back for a few episodes next season, as i hear from belive me one very good terms that he is coming back to ''tie loose ends''
    That would be AMAZING and would perhaps even save the season, but I have doubts as it's been said everywhere else (and from his letter) that he won't do that.

Comment

All the other seasons did not say To Be Continued at the end of their finales. Some did. Commencement did. I don't think Covenant did. Exodus probably didn't either, though that episode was part of an excellent 4 part story arc (loved those episodes!!). I think Vessel said it. But many did not.

The ones that do usually pick things up in the premiere right where the finale left off:

Tempest->Vortex
      Commencement->Arrival
      Vessel->Zod
      Phantom->Bizarro

I think these were the ones that had To Be Continued.

Comment

I think it didn't say that because the creators of the show said in on of the shows DvD commenties that they were trying to work on telling the season finales in one episode. So I guess they started that with the end of Season 7.

Comment

Season 7 failed to have the "To be continued" text because the whole season was (apart from a few episodes) complete FAIL.

My god its good to say in hindsight that S8 was SO MUCH BETTER!!

Comment

They show the "To Be Continued" card ONLY when they leave the season right in the middle of the action....like a two-parter....watch VORTEX,ARRIVAL,ZOD,BIZZARO and LAZARUS and you'll see that they begin a few seconds or minutes later from where the finales left off while if you notice to the rest,the continuation of the show in the respecting season premieres happens several months later....(EXILE,CRUSADE,ODYSSEY and SAVIOR)

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎