This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, you're absolutely right!

Comment

Promo pics of 1x09 "Spy in the house of love" (previously named haunted)

Comment

Love it

Comment

The fencing pic intrigues me... and it definitely seems like Dominic is going to rebel... ohhhhhhhh

Comment

Trailer for Dollhouse 1x08 (which was called Needs, but seems to be advertised as 'The Awakening'... don't know )

You might have to wait a bit for HD to be available.An "HD" button will appear to the right of the volume button.

I want this episode RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Comment

Did you know Dollhouse has been given a full season? You're so right! Me too!!

Comment

Yeah i was just about to put that in the spoilers and info bit

Do you think that if Terminator get's cancelled there is more or less chance for Dollhouse?

Comment

Next week's looks great. The trailer is already starting to wash out the awful taste "Echoes" left in my mouth.

I hope the episode's title is changed to The Awakening instead of Needs, because Needs is weak.

Even though it appears they escape, it's probably just the plot for the episode. Meaning by the end they'll be re-wiped/re-dolled or whatever. The "inside man" or Alpha will probably be responsible for this "awakening" outburst, I suppose. But the situation will eventually be contained.

The trailer's ending reminds me the movie The Island, when the innocent/childlike clones walked out of their particular prison into the real world.

Comment

Does anyone else think the trailer is suggesting that Dr Saunders is in on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                      Does anyone else think the trailer is suggesting that Dr Saunders is in on it?
                      It appears that way. But she might have just been trying to manipulate or control the situation. Or maybe nothing in the episode actually happens--might end up being just some sort of dream/simulation/experiment/test or something? Who knows. Either way, you know they end up getting re-dolled up.

Comment

Yeah of course... I mean the show is so not developed enough to have them start escaping... we need a lot more set up of Dollhouse stuff.

But it would be a great way of showing the audience who is the man on the inside, especially if they don't get caught and we simply know it from now on.

I can't remember whether i said it here or on another forum, but i speculated that Dr Saunders would be the mole, because why else would Alpha not have killed her like everyone else who got in his way... (other than Echo but that's different )

Comment

It appears so.

Comment

Promo for 1x09 "A Spy in the House of Love"

Full Episodes, Clips and the latest information about all of your favorite FOX shows.
                            Last edited by Hopefulsuicide; 04-05-2009, 11:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

and another slightly different promo for 1x09 "A Spy in the House of Love"

http://*********.blogspot.com/2009/0...fox-promo.html
                              Last edited by Hopefulsuicide; 04-10-2009, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Promo pics from 1x10 "Haunted"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎