Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
    Lois's.

Is she still at the farm?
    No. She's watching the part of the 'Dear Clark' DVD that she missed!

I personally didn't see the whole Chimmy proposal coming, at all! I was like what! Really Jimmy? After the roller coaster of a relationship you and Chloe have had? You're answer is to propose to her and hopefully everything will be set right?!...REALLY!?
    This is exactly the reason why 50% of marriages fail.

However, I will admit that, it was the cutest proposal ever, and a small part of me wants Chloe to say yes...But there's a bigger part of me that screams 'NO!" Chimmy is not ready for marriage, not by a long stretch!

Comment

This episode was a little lame to me. I understand that the whole Clana ship had to end(it should have not lasted after S5 to be honest!), a DVD to Clark to end it? Just a little too lame for me! The whole Chimmy scene with the proposal was ridiculous! I know love is blind Jimmy,but you don't propose to a woman you know is in love with another man(especially if he's her "Man of Steel"). Now Kara trapped in the PZ is actually a good cliffhanger because it gives you an entirely different angle to worth with. And while the clash between Clark and Lex coming to a head was long overdue,with MR not returning next season,who's gonna fill the arch-nemesis role????? So many questions..............

Comment

Just seen it last night (silly E4) and it was good but really confusing. I heard MR isnt returning but they better sort this out! Still not sure exactly WTF chloe did to brainac.

Comment

Lana with the Cd dumping Clark, that was good. Now, he can finally get on with his life.

Comment

Well it can't be Kara in the phantom zone because that isn't close to being resolved yet..Kara's name hasn't even been mentioned yet this season! I'd say the best was the final scene with Clark and Lex in the fortess as it was falling apart..

Comment

God all of them suck

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎