Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CLOIS scene's -- Your thoughts

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah and now she's comforting Clark over the loss of his one true love.That's great development for the 'epic' Clark/Lois romance.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkone
      Yeah and now she's comforting Clark over the loss of his one true love.That's great development for the 'epic' Clark/Lois romance.
      i agree it will be nice to see him in an angst free relationship for a change

Comment

Yeah and now she's comforting Clark over the loss of his one true love.That's great development for the 'epic' Clark/Lois romance.
        Nah. She's comforting him over the loss of the one he was never meant to be with. Big difference.

----- Added 51 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by AlwaysRight
        i agree it will be nice to see him in an angst free relationship for a change
        Ugh. I agree. I actually wouldn't have minded Clana if all the angst didn't make me want to throw the both of them under a bus on a regular basis.
        Last edited by Jade4813; 06-08-2008, 08:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade4813
          Ugh. I agree. I actually wouldn't have minded Clana if all the angst didn't make me want to throw the both of them under a bus on a regular basis.
          If the writers ended it in season 5 when Lana and Clark split and she ran to Lex it would have been ok, but I guess the writers felt that Clark sitting in his barn having a pity party was great tv for a whole season

Comment

His one true love? Even without all the foreshadowing to Clois and without all the knowledge we all have that Clois is the epic couple, how could two people who make each other so miserable like Clark and Lana be 'the one true love'. Laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysRight
              If the writers ended it in season 5 when Lana and Clark split and she ran to Lex it would have been ok, but I guess the writers felt that Clark sitting in his barn having a pity party was great tv for a whole season
              You mean it wasn't? DARN! I always confuse "must see tv" with "tv that makes me want to take my own life." I've gotta work on that, clearly!

Comment

That's great development for the 'epic' Clark/Lois romance.
                Actually, I wouldn't call it genuine develoment at all. It was just another example of the character being shoe-horned into a scene where she wasn't needed (just one of many examples).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalista
                  Actually, I wouldn't call it genuine develoment at all. It was just another example of the character being shoe-horned into a scene where she wasn't needed (just one of many examples).
                  I agree. The scene would be better without Lana in it.

Comment

• In the first scene between them in this episode they got to the angst before Chloe walked in, it was hard to figure out what they was going to do unless Chloe came in, it looked like she found out how much he cared for her.

I think she came back later to hound him about the Daily Planet job again or ask about what was about to happen, then she saw the break-up dvd and did what any good 'friend' would even though she would never admit to being his friend.

Comment

• The scene would be better without Lana in it.
                      of course YES YES

Comment

• Yes, of course it was . Those two really deserve to be together, and TPTB clearly wanted to set something up for the eighth season.

Comment

• HAHA...Chlark has nothing to do with it. All goobye Clana, hello Clois!

Comment

• yes i do have to agree that lois gave that hug where it was like lingering more more than "friends." you have poor clark all shoken up about that lana and of all ppl its LOIS who is comforting clark.

Comment

• Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,YES

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎