Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chimmy Proposal: What would Chloe's answer have been?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ginnyfan
    heeheehee

Say YES Chloe!
    We need a Chimmy Wedding!

Comment

• ^^ Please no!

SAY NO CHLOE AND RUUUN!!!

Comment

• Oh yeah! Star Wars references and Geek love rain down. Say Yes! To Chimmy lovin'

Comment

• Oh! Run! That's the perfect song for Apocalypse AU Chimmy.

It's Chloe's wedding day. Jimmy knows because of course he has a clipping of the announcement. He's remembering their whole relationship. On the LIGHT UP parts think of Chloe in all her glowing healing majesty. Finally he can't take it.

It's Chloe's PERFECT day with the PERFECT guy in the PERFECT place wearing the PERFECT dress... so what's wrong? She just can't put her finger on it. But for some reason all the grooms men's bow ties... hurt.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace..."

Jimmy crashes the wedding just in time for the instrumental part of the song.

Chloe looks at Jimmy. She looks at George. She hitches up her white satin skirts and...

Jimmy and Chloe RUN!!!!!!!

Snow Patrol's "Run" music video. Added by a fan, for fans. The actual song is longer than that of the promotional video for it, therefore you may notice mino...
          Last edited by ginnyfan; 06-22-2008, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• No way Chloe says yes. Chloe couldn't even if she wanted to. Too many secrets and how would she explain her new job. No way! It was desperation on jimmy's part. She will say no! Late nights coming in whenever with no explainations on where she's been. Oh I was out fighting crime with GA, Aquaman , Cyborg......ooops Did i say that out loud? NO WAY! I think the only reason that she dates him anyways is she knows what she gets from him and likes having fun from time to time but marriage NO WAY! She will say NO! If she doesnt5 and the writers still want this thing going on then they will have a ton more work to explain why jimmy puts up it. How chloe is so bad for not being better to Jimmy? On and ON ..... Chimmy I am guessing will end or Jimmmy and Lois find out who clark really is. There is really no other way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clarkgirl8
              SAY NO CHLOE AND RUUUN!!!
              I was so glad those guys saved her from making a HUGE mistake !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RedKRules
                OMG are you kidding me those guys are my new heroes!!!

Seriously I don't see how Chimmy can work and be a healthy relationship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clarkgirl8
                  OMG are you kidding me those guys are my new heroes!!!

Seriously I don't see how Chimmy can work and be a healthy relationship.
                  Yeahh they're my heroes too .... I don't know .... I just can't buy Chimmy ..... never could and never will ... even if they marry * knocks on the table *

Comment

• Originally posted by ginnyfan
                    Oh! Run! That's the perfect song for Apocalypse AU Chimmy.

It's Chloe's wedding day. Jimmy knows because of course he has a clipping of the announcement. He's remembering their whole relationship. On the LIGHT UP parts think of Chloe in all her glowing healing majesty. Finally he can't take it.

It's Chloe's PERFECT day with the PERFECT guy in the PERFECT place wearing the PERFECT dress... so what's wrong? She just can't put her finger on it. But for some reason all the grooms men's bow ties... hurt.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace..."

Jimmy crashes the wedding just in time for the instrumental part of the song.

Chloe looks at Jimmy. She looks at George. She hitches up her white satin skirts and...

Jimmy and Chloe RUN!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qen3Xovtfc
                    Awww! That's perfect!

Comment

• yes
                      Last edited by harryandginnyfanatic; 07-12-2008, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedKRules

hahaha yeah

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎