Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep. 3.16 - No Rest For The Wicked (Season Finale)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was ruby/lillith trying to do at the end?

It looked like she was trying to blow the whole place up like she did to the police station. Or was she trying to direct something at Sam personally?

Comment

• Originally posted by sil3nt
      What was ruby/lillith trying to do at the end?

It looked like she was trying to blow the whole place up like she did to the police station. Or was she trying to direct something at Sam personally?
      She was trying to kill Sam. She might have also been trying to blow the place up but her main motive was to get rid of Sam at last.

Comment

• If you remember the Bon Jovi singing part and we all were like....wow Jensen can't sing lol - well they said at the panel at ComicCon that it was in the script to 'sing off key' so that it wasn't a solid aww moment. They wanted it to sound bad lol - just thought that was interesting. Kripke said that Jensen actually sings very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
          If you remember the Bon Jovi singing part and we all were like....wow Jensen can't sing lol - well they said at the panel at ComicCon that it was in the script to 'sing off key' so that it wasn't a solid aww moment. They wanted it to sound bad lol - just thought that was interesting. Kripke said that Jensen actually sings very well.
          Yeah, Jared said the same thing in his Australian Interview. He said that it actually said in the script "and the boys sing off key" and that he and Jensen were competing to see who could sound worse. Then he joked and said "it's not like I can really sing that well anyway!".

They are so cute!

Comment

• Don't mean to bump up an older topic, but did we ever find out just how long Ruby wasn't Ruby, but Lilith? I think it'd be a neat dynamic if it was Lilith for a majority of the time, and she led them to her to get to Sam while he was "saving" Dean.

Comment

• The moment after Ruby, Dean, and Sam split up in the house is when Lilith possessed her.

Comment

• But the girl was still Lilith once the boys and Bobby arrived in the town. I don't think that your idea really works, sadly.

Comment

• Ok I rewatched this episode today because I needed clarification on some quotes, but you guys. I was just so blown away by how DIFFERENT RUBY IS!!!!! It is seriously killing me! They did such a complete 180 on her character this year! She is practically unrecognizable compared to who she was last year! Man that pisses me off so badly. I've been rewatching the series and I'm still not through the first season yet (it's going a little slow ) but anyway, I said one other time that I cannot wait to rewatch season 3 because for as long as I've suffered through the vile S4 Ruby, I think I'm actually going to like her this time around (in S3).

Well, from what I saw in this epi. I love her. (I can't believe I'm even saying that!) At the end of the day I would rather her be gone altogether, but man if I have to have her, I want her how she was originally written. She is friggin' awesome in NRFTW. Her attitude and tone of voice and even the b*tchiness of the way she delivers her lines, is simply brilliant. *covers mouth* I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS CRAP!!!! *shakes fist at Ruby 2.0* Damn you writers!! The ridiculous....completely jacked up way you have written Ruby this season has made me LOVE Ruby from S3 AND say disgustingly nice things about her! Ugh!

But no lie you guys. It's true. The writers need to rewatch S3 and just choke on the GARBAGE they have written this year. The complete and utter pile of CRAP they have made the Ruby character this season. So many people blame the actress and I definitely have NEVER liked GC, but I have always maintained that the biggest problem with Ruby this year is the writing of her character. It is like they completely wiped out what they created last year (which I kind of see her as an awesome Meg apprentice, she kind of reminds me of her) and said "Hey, let's start from scratch and create a half-assed, completely opposite version of her from last year!!!"

Just so you guys know. I willl NEVER be done ranting about this issue.

Now, I totally loved Dean in this episode!! He was being so.....Dean! My goodness...everything he was saying was so....insulting to Ruby and *shivers* I just loved it.

Dean: You're not going to teach him anything...over my dead body.
                  Ruby: Huh. Well you're right about that.
                  Dean: What you are going to do is give me that knife and then your going to crawl back to whatever slop you came from and never bother me and my brother again.

My God I love it when Dean talks like that!! *throws hands in the air like a crazy fangirl* She has even "helped" (in her own manipulative way) them several times before this episode and he still recognizes her for the scum she is. I HATE HOW THEY HAVE CHANGED THAT DYNAMIC NOW!!!! Dean would NEVER credit some schemy demon like Ruby like he has this season. Dean used to treat her properly, before Kripke got his undies all in a bundle abut the fandoms reaction to his "Dean is a dick" line. Now he is overcompensating by writing him so OOC in how he treats Ruby.

Ugh. I can't even talk about this anymore. But this episode was very enlightening.

Comment

• I recently started watching Supernatural and I can't believe i never got into it until now because I absolutely love it!!! I bought the first season box set, watched that and was like okay i gotta get the rest. so i went out and bought the next three box sets (which luckily for me there was an offer on hehe) and i have just finished season three and wowza. I need to start watching season four asap! what a cliffie! i always wondered how sam was going to save dean or break the deal that the demon held so I can't wait to see how Dean gets out of hell in season 4

Comment

• This episode is my fav season finale out of the first 3.Liked the plot,how they got rid of lilith and they brought the cliffhangers back.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎