No announcement yet.

RIP Jor-EL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Jor-EL

I think the fotress is destroyed for good. It's not like the fortress was darkened and dead like it was in season 6, they actually destroyed it. Also I think maybe they can't afford Terrance Stamp's VO anymore, that's why they destroyed it and with no fortress, no Training nonsense.

Jor-El is probably hiding in some crystal somewhere same as Brainiac.

Comment

Jor-El existed before the fortress was created, he doesnt need it to survive

and the FOS was predictably be back

Comment

You know aqgalaxy, your av is now a retroactive spoiler, and according to Joss Whedon, that means I have to retroactively kill you now.

Comment

The fortress should come back.

Clark needs it to save Kara.

Comment

Originally posted by rowan sjet
            You know aqgalaxy, your av is now a retroactive spoiler, and according to Joss Whedon, that means I have to retroactively kill you now.
            I was shot, broke both my legs in a horrendous car accident and now I walk again, I made through 2 miscarriages, I think I can survive what you throw in my way

And I love my avi.

----- Added 51 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
            The fortress should come back.

Clark needs it to save Kara.
            Kara is an EL, she can find that gate on her own. at least that'll be their logic unless they forget about Kara
            Last edited by aqgalaxy; 05-14-2008, 08:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

they need the fortress, where else is Lois gonna sleep with superman on their honeymoon?

Comment

RIP for Jor-El? Wasn't he...already dead ages ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                  RIP for Jor-El? Wasn't he...already dead ages ago?
                  Yes I meant, to edit Say JOR-EL is Now Offline

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
                    I was shot, broke both my legs in a horrendous car accident and now I walk again, I made through 2 miscarriages, I think I can survive what you throw in my way.
                    I think you can too.

Last time I listen to Joss Whedon.

And I love my avi.
                    Tis a good avi.

Comment

Kara should be smart enough to escape the phantom zone without the help of the Fortress.
                      Clark can also easily find the crystals needed to rebuild the Fortress so the Arctic cliffhanger was really boring.

Comment

IYAM

The dam breaking was a much better cliffhanger.
                        Last edited by harryandginnyfanatic; 05-15-2008, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                          IYAM

The damn breaking was a much better cliffhanger.
                          I agree. This really wasn't a cliffhanger feel.

It was more final IMHO. Chloe taken away, Clex in collapsing fotress, Jor-El may be offline forever, Kara in the PV, Lana runs away

Only people safe are Lois and Jimmy

Comment

The Fortress was created from ONE Crystal. Thats all they need. One little sliver even. The Fortress has been destroyed before in the Comics. Once Luthor dropped a Kryptonite bomb on it, Literally the top half of Lex Corp tower full of Kryptonite- mostly synthetic. IN Numerous Fights. The Fortress can heal itself. Im wondering how they will bring it back.

Comment

Only people safe are Lois and Jimmy
                              Damn, the world is screwed.
                              The Fortress was created from ONE Crystal. Thats all they need. One little sliver even. The Fortress has been destroyed before in the Comics. Once Luthor dropped a Kryptonite bomb on it, Literally the top half of Lex Corp tower full of Kryptonite- mostly synthetic. IN Numerous Fights. The Fortress can heal itself. Im wondering how they will bring it back.
                              Comic book logic is not Smallville logic. After all, I don't remember Bizarro banging Lana in the comics.
                              Last edited by RepairmanBob; 05-15-2008, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎