No announcement yet.

Quotes you wish were in "Arctic"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by highdro_pharmer
    (The Intense Fight scene between Clark & Brainiac)

Clark: What did you do to Lana? (punches Brainiac in the face)
    Brainiac (bleeding black stuff everywhere): Spell her name backwards and that'll give you a pretty good idea...

Clark: ... YOU SON OF A! .... hey wait, that's pretty clever
    Brainiac: You know, that's how you can stop Mr. Mxyzptlk too

Clark: What, by saying his name backwards, or the 'other' thing?
    Brainiac: Backwards, backwards... if you want the 'other thing' usually you have to buy him dinner first!

Clark: Bahaha, you motor boatin' S.O.B. - I can't kill you!
    Brainiac: I know, right? Hey, the hell with this, let's go grab some krypto-coke & strippers!
    Clark: Wheeeeew, krypto-coke and strippers!

Brainiac: Hey you know what else? I swiped Lex's AmEx Card
    Clark: You didn't... Suh-weeeet!
    Brainiac: I know, right? I am bad frikkin-@$$
    Clark: So bad!

(Later that evening - in a parking lot)
    Brainiac: So, you want me to let Lana out of that soul-sucking brain trap?
    Clark: (smashes bottle of tequila) Nah, you know what? Lois has been giving me the eyes all week.
    Brainiac: Ah, so you're lookin' 'forward' to gettin' her 'backward' then, eh?
    Clark: (snorts & stumbles) Yea, I'd like to "soiL" her good.
    Brainiac: (shakes head) Kryptonians.... (flys away)

Clark: What? What'd I say? Hello? ... Brainy? ... Professor Fine?.... Jesus?
    LOL!!

Comment

Very last scene:

The fortress is falling apart, while suddenly Clark comes out of it. He flies above the fortress and watches the scene.

Clark: OMG! I can fly! [...] And it's so high!!

*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by outsyder
        Lex: Who is the Traveler, Kara???

Kara: I think you've known all along-

Lex: DAMN IT- tell me-

Kara: Wait you seriously-

Lex: DON'T PLAY THESE GAMES-

Kara: It's Clark-

Lex: THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE- if you don't tell me I'll use this thing on you (holds controller out menacingly-)

Kara: No seriously it's Clark-

Lex: QUIT SCREWING WITH ME KARA- SO HELP ME GAWD I'LL USE THIS THING TO TEAR OFF YOUR HANDS, WEAR THEM LIKE BOXING GLOVES AND BEAT YOU TO DEATH-

Kara: (sighs)........

Lex: ...........

Kara:............It's Pete

Lex: AHAH- (runs off)

Kara: Jesus... How can he be so stupid???

---

(Clark and Lex are sitting on a couch watching Supernatural)

Clark: I don't care what anyone says, "Carry On My Wayward Son" is a badass song and I listen to it everyday on my I-Pod.

Lex: Sweet- I like "Triumph" myself.

Clark: Who?

Lex: Eh, it's this song they used to play as a recap- (begins to sing it very badly)

Clark: Ahhh, right.

Lex: Oh, by the way I found out the traveler was Pete the whole time-

Clark: O_O oh- you did???

Lex: Yeah- I instructed him to go do my bidding- mwahahaha

Clark: Oh... So... Let me know how that works out-

Lex: Yes he was pretty eager to go about it as well (evil smile) he left in quite a rush from the hotel room.

Clark: (slowly turns his head to Lex).....

Lex:.........

(both continue to watch Supernatural's season finale)

Clark: So Dean ended up in hell, that's where they're cutting off-

Lex: That's a lame season finale-

Clark: Lamest season finale in the entire series. (Cuts off the TV)

Lex:..........

Clark:..........

Lex: Didn't you have a Dog?

Clark:.............

Lex:..........

Clark: (looks around) Son of a *****......

Comment

(The Intense Fight scene between Clark & Brainiac)

Clark: What did you do to Lana? (punches Brainiac in the face)
          Brainiac (bleeding black stuff everywhere): Spell her name backwards and that'll give you a pretty good idea...

Clark: ... YOU SON OF A! .... hey wait, that's pretty clever
          Brainiac: You know, that's how you can stop Mr. Mxyzptlk too

Clark: What, by saying his name backwards, or the 'other' thing?
          Brainiac: Backwards, backwards... if you want the 'other thing' usually you have to buy him dinner first!

Clark: Bahaha, you motor boatin' S.O.B. - I can't kill you!
          Brainiac: I know, right? Hey, the hell with this, let's go grab some krypto-coke & strippers!
          Clark: Wheeeeew, krypto-coke and strippers!

Brainiac: Hey you know what else? I swiped Lex's AmEx Card
          Clark: You didn't... Suh-weeeet!
          Brainiac: I know, right? I am bad frikkin-@$$
          Clark: So bad!

(Later that evening - in a parking lot)
          Brainiac: So, you want me to let Lana out of that soul-sucking brain trap?
          Clark: (smashes bottle of tequila) Nah, you know what? Lois has been giving me the eyes all week.
          Brainiac: Ah, so you're lookin' 'forward' to gettin' her 'backward' then, eh?
          Clark: (snorts & stumbles) Yea, I'd like to "soiL" her good.
          Brainiac: (shakes head) Kryptonians.... (flys away)

Clark: What? What'd I say? Hello? ... Brainy? ... Professor Fine?.... Jesus?

This is so hilarious!

Comment

Haha, thanks... I was just watching a rerun of the season 7 premiere when I realized, "Holy crap, look at what Lana's name backward spells!"

Comment

After Brainiac's defeat.

Clark: Well my job is done here, now let's go visit Lana, wait I better fix this mess.......

A montage plays showing Clark reading up on electric repairs and of him fixing things.

(Plot hole of how Lana left and made a DVD for Clark to watch is explained)

Comment

Haha, thanks... I was just watching a rerun of the season 7 premiere when I realized, "Holy crap, look at what Lana's name backward spells!"
                You Welcome It's great to learn something new everyday. Especially Lana the victim of SV who sacrifices her love for Clark so he can embrace his destiny...Oh wait his destiny in the SV world is Lana. Lana...*sigh*...Lana, Lana .

Comment

Clark: Aw no!!! The Fortress is collapsing!

Jor-El: You whopping moron! Look what you caused now. All you had to do was take a stupid orb away from the human who had it. You even knew who it was and still couldn't do it!!!

Clark: Sorry Jor-El.

Jor-El: When you're done rebuilding the Fortress Kal-El, your ass is mine.

Clark: So your voice will be coming out of my ass?

Jor-El: No, you moron!!!! I'm gonna kick your ass!!!

Clark: Ohhh, I'm so scared. Big Jor-El is gonna beat me up. I'm trembling at the size of your muscles. Oh wait, you don't have any. I'll finally be free to play with Lana all day, every day. It was me who made it impossible. I'll fix things. I'll win my Lana back. Me and Lana with the horsies!!!

Jor-El: Just for that, I will possess your ass and resonate it with my beautiful singing voice so you can't hold your crap in.

Clark: Hahaha!!!! You'll be dead once the Fortress finishes crumbling. And I'll never come back to rebuild it, so you're done Jor-El. Have a nice life dude!

{Clark leaves}

Jor-El: Unfortunately for you my son, I bought a Traveler's insurance policy knowing that you would screw this up as well. And when I come back, you're screwed.

Comment

Clark: My birth mother and birth father are dead. My adopted father is dead. My adopted mother has left the farm to live in Washington. My girlfriend has left me. My best friend has been arrested by the federal government. My worst enemy has learned my deepest, darkest secret.

Jor-el: It's OK my son. I have some GOOD news for you. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko! So easy even a (Kwatche) caveman can do it!

Comment

Clark is watching Lana's video:

Lana: Clark I'm so sorry...but being under the influence of Brainiac for these past few months has made me become totally obsessed with computers. I'm leaving Smallville to become a computer saleswoman for Hewlett Packard.

-------------

Chloe: I'm not surpised Kara killed Edward Teague and those pilots. It's not like we haven't seen Kryptonians do stuff like that before.

Clark: Wait...what did you just say?

Chloe: What? All I said was, "it's not like we haven't seen Kryptonians do stuff like that before..."

Clark: Whoa, whoa, what are you saying about Kryptonians?

Chloe: Um, I didn't mean anything like THAT...

Clark: Oh my God, I can't believe this!

Chloe: No, Clark, I didn't mean to offend you...

Clark: Jesus Christ! Chloe, I never knew you discriminated against Kryptonians!

Chloe: What? Clark, that's crazy! You're my best friend, and you're Kryptonian, so obviously I DON'T discriminate against Kryptonians....

Clark: Get out! Get out of my house!

Comment

Chloe: I have rights!

Comment

Originally posted by MBrittan
                          Clark: My birth mother and birth father are dead. My adopted father is dead. My adopted mother has left the farm to live in Washington. My girlfriend has left me. My best friend has been arrested by the federal government. My worst enemy has learned my deepest, darkest secret.

Jor-el: It's OK my son. I have some GOOD news for you. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko! So easy even a (Kwatche) caveman can do it!
                          Dispite our earlier disagreement,Mark,that was priceless. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by MBrittan

Ok, that is fantastic! And in my head I'm hearing Terrence Stamp say that in his impressive voice and it sounds even funnier!

Comment

Final scene:

Lex [huddling over Clark] I love you...

Clark: ........

Lex: ...um, like a brother. Yeah. That's what I mean.

Clark: (....darn)

Comment

Clark: So when did you figure it all out?

Lex: Lana was forwarding some court papers via email involving our divorce settlement and she accidentally attached that Dear John breakup video. Wow, she stiffed me in court ... and stomped on your kryptonian heart. That's cold.

Clark: Ice cold. So ... hot wings and a cold one while watching the Knicks game?

Lex: *shrugs* Sure, why not. I think I flew over a place that had satellite TV.

Clark: (piggybacking Lex) Up, up and away!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎