Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#7-20 "Arctic" SEVENTH SEASON FINALE Live Discussion & Countdown Thread (U.S.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Randy G.
    Well hell fire! They could've let Lex go out with more lines than that.
    I second that...That was the grand send off for MR...give me a break, couldn't been so much better. And where was Jor-El in the FOS? It was so damn predictable for a season finale, I already Knew what was gonna happen when I saw Kara go all psycho in the plane with Teague....Dialogue couldn't been so much better, they rushed it as usual

And I MR could of had better moments...wow it's over...I can't believe it no more MR

Comment

• Anyone know that song during the Clana scene?

Comment

• what was the purpose of Lois in the episode? besides just being a lame device?

Comment

• *sigh*

Comment

• definitely thought the ending could have been stronger or at least clark put up some kind of fight. but it was still great...anyone know the song/artist in the background when clark was watching lana's video message?

Comment

• Well...

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
              what was the purpose of Lois in the episode? besides just being a lame device?
              It's called foreshadowing. She walks in as Lana says she and Clark weren't meant to be. We know from Superman mythology he and Lois are.

Sheesh.

Kind of went out with a whimper. Nice idea, and effects, but laimo confrontation for Lex and Clark.

Comment

• AWWWW.......its sad to see Lana go. Yeah it was coming, but still, it was sad. The finale was alright. Thank god Alison Mack said yes to coming back. No more Lex though.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

I just wonder how'll Season 8 go. Really wondering.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

I love Smallville, but barely post here. lol Still a huge fan.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Oh, I see, this is the Anakin Skywalker stage of Lex. But he'll leave anyway. I wish he would have come back for one last season.
                Last edited by shadow25; 05-15-2008, 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by DreadShamus
                  I never used to be able to smoke a whole cig during the commercials. SIGH
                  HAHA I remember when I couldn't do that too!

Comment

• wow its been a great season

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

i cant belive that kara took out that plane ....but wait ..it was not her!..it was
                    "Evil music" Braniac!!!!!!!!

i cant belive that lex would do that to clark but then again i can ..i wonder whats going to happen....with lana and kara and chole ..gone ..and no way to help poor old clark. man...i cant belive that lana is gone ..where do you think she went??? back to metropolis? and poor chole...and jimmy.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

wait why insent lex comming back?
                    Last edited by jesslang; 05-16-2008, 06:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by jesslang

wait why insent lex comming back?

Because Michael Rosenbaum has left the series.

Comment

• oh ..ok ..so like hes not comming back at all? not evan for a few eps next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by jesslang
                          oh ..ok ..so like hes not comming back at all? not evan for a few eps next season?
                          Nope, not at all.

However, they may use flashback scenes using older footage, but MR said he was tired of shaving his head

Comment

• Maybe he could do some scenes with just his voice, you know, like Charlie in Charlie's Angels. His voice is so recognizeable. He could talk to Tess on the speaker phone.:]
                            I'm really going to miss Lex

Comment

• Originally posted by STFanatic
                              Nope, not at all.

However, they may use flashback scenes using older footage, but MR said he was tired of shaving his head
                              yep that would make sence....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎